    It's checked in the Sounds function in CtrlPanel, and if I uncheck it
    and Apply---then check it and Apply, it appears.

    Can someone tell me what's broken and how to fix it?

    Dick Reuben, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Dick Reuben

    °Mike° Guest

    Display the Volume Control Icon in the Taskbar
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/tips/october/watkins1.asp

    On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 03:03:26 GMT, in
    <>
    Dick Reuben scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Dick Reuben

    Dick Reuben Guest

    Re: Re: No Volume Control On Boot

    As I said, I already know how to use the function...my problem is that
    the icon doesn't come up when I boot!

    Dick Reuben, Sep 30, 2003