    1
    no view my windows taskbar and icons help !!!! the start is not found every things desapear please help only display user id i press enter nothing to view.my operating system windows xp professional.

    Last edited: May 27, 2008
    Evelez99, May 27, 2008

  2. Evelez99

    MarkSatterfield

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2008
    Messages:
    77
    Location:
    Central Florida
    Is it hidden or is it gone?

    I expect hidden, so here goes --

    If your tray was on the bottom, then move the mouse to the bottom of the screen. Just above the bottom of the screen, your cursor should turn into the double arrow (up and down) and you will be able to left click the mouse button and "move" the bar up.

    Alternately, go to bottom and right click. Then click the "lock the task bar" button. That will resolve the problem permanently.

    Hope this help you!

    --Mark

    http://www.marksatterfield.com

    Last edited: Jul 3, 2008