    that page. I looked at a few other themes and get the same thing.

    What does this mean, strictly speaking?

    Thanks.
    Galaxy, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Galaxy

    Moz Champion Guest

    Galaxy wrote:

    > I'm on the themes page http://themes.mozdev.org/themes/ie.html and to
    > help me move over to Firefox from IE, I'm tickled about the IE skin.
    > But there is a message on that page that says "There are no versions
    > of this theme for your browser." under the DOWNLOAD/INSTALL portion of
    > that page. I looked at a few other themes and get the same thing.
    >
    > What does this mean, strictly speaking?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Themes or skins have to be updated to match both the program and in some cases the specific version of the program to be available.

    For the themes you looked at, the developers have yet to release a version that is suitable for your version of Firefox

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Galaxy

    Galaxy Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 05:40:06 GMT, Moz Champion
    <> wrote:

    >Galaxy wrote:
    >
    >> I'm on the themes page http://themes.mozdev.org/themes/ie.html and to
    >> help me move over to Firefox from IE, I'm tickled about the IE skin.
    >> But there is a message on that page that says "There are no versions
    >> of this theme for your browser." under the DOWNLOAD/INSTALL portion of
    >> that page. I looked at a few other themes and get the same thing.
    >>
    >> What does this mean, strictly speaking?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    >Themes or skins have to be updated to match both the program and in some cases the specific version of the program to be available.
    >
    >For the themes you looked at, the developers have yet to release a version that is suitable for your version of Firefox

    I appreciate the explanation. All the icons on that page make it very
    unclear. It actually looks like it's compatible with Firefox v0.9.

    So, does anyone know of a theme that can be used with FF v0.9 that is
    IE-like, by any chance?

    Thanks!
    Galaxy, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Galaxy

    Galaxy Guest

    On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 02:03:20 GMT, Galaxy
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 05:40:06 GMT, Moz Champion
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Galaxy wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm on the themes page http://themes.mozdev.org/themes/ie.html and to
    >>> help me move over to Firefox from IE, I'm tickled about the IE skin.
    >>> But there is a message on that page that says "There are no versions
    >>> of this theme for your browser." under the DOWNLOAD/INSTALL portion of
    >>> that page. I looked at a few other themes and get the same thing.
    >>>
    >>> What does this mean, strictly speaking?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks.
    >>>

    >>Themes or skins have to be updated to match both the program and in some cases the specific version of the program to be available.
    >>
    >>For the themes you looked at, the developers have yet to release a version that is suitable for your version of Firefox

    >I appreciate the explanation. All the icons on that page make it very
    >unclear. It actually looks like it's compatible with Firefox v0.9.
    >
    >So, does anyone know of a theme that can be used with FF v0.9 that is
    >IE-like, by any chance?

    Oh, got it! I recvd an answer. There's one here:
    http://www.mozfly.devisland.net/

    On mousing over "E5 for Firefox 0.9 -- Install 479KB", the
    screenshot below this text shows a preview of the theme.

    Galaxy, Jul 1, 2004