No Trailer On American Wedding DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Derek Balling, Jan 2, 2004.

  1. All those extras, deleted scenes, outtakes, etc., and no trailer? Am I
    missing something?

    Derek Balling, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Derek Balling

    Justin Guest

    Derek Balling wrote on [Fri, 02 Jan 2004 18:43:45 -0500]:
    > All those extras, deleted scenes, outtakes, etc., and no trailer? Am I
    > missing something?

    One could say taste...

    Justin, Jan 3, 2004

  3. Derek Balling

    Nonymous Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    > Derek Balling wrote on [Fri, 02 Jan 2004 18:43:45 -0500]:
    > > All those extras, deleted scenes, outtakes, etc., and no trailer? Am I
    > > missing something?
    > >

    > One could say taste...

    Ouch. A lame hit & run from a lurker.

    Nonymous, Jan 3, 2004
  4. Derek Balling

    BballJunky Guest

    >2004 18:43:45 -0500]:
    >> All those extras, deleted scenes, outtakes, etc., and no trailer? Am I
    >> missing something?
    >>

    >One could say taste...

    Perhaps it's true...but that's a friggin' funny movie....tasteless or not!
    Freddy

    "Ironic, isn't it Smithers? This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has
    cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one
    to go to jail. That's democracy for you." -- Mr. Burns

    BballJunky, Jan 3, 2004