    display. Doesn't the 64-Bit OS support themes? Like the fish aquarium, etc.
    There isn't anything in the Downloads for Microsoft themes either just games.

    Will purchased screensavers work with 64-Bit OS?

    therese1225, Mar 2, 2008

  2. I believe you can still buy the 'Plus' package from Microsoft and this will
    have a number of themes to start with. Also, in the Download Centre there
    are several (mostly dull!) themes for free that does work, but the 'Zune'
    theme is really good!!!

    I know many people do have wonderfully themed and personalized desktops but
    I don't know what they are doing. It is not 64bit dependable. I - as an
    example - am running the Electric Sheep as my default screensaver, works
    beautyfully!

    Tony. . .

    "therese1225" <> wrote in message
    > I did a search in 64-Bit computing and found one thread on this subject,

    but

    Tony Sperling, Mar 2, 2008

  3. therese1225

    John Barnes Guest

    You don't say what system you are running or what you mean by themes.
    Various screensavers are available in both XP and Vista 64. The screensaver
    images are not bit dependent. Windows XP and Windows Classic and if Vista
    Windows Vista themes are available by right clicking on the desktop and from
    there depends on your system.

    John Barnes, Mar 2, 2008
  4. therese1225

    therese1225 Guest

    Sorry, I'm running Vista Home Premium 64-Bit version. I did right click and
    there are screensavers and a couple basic "themes", but in XP Plus you have
    Jungle, Space, DaVinci, Aquarium, etc. I've read they didn't make a Vista
    Plus because it's integrated into the operating system. I really like Vista
    so far with all the gadgets, etc. I just wish they had a Vista Plus.

    therese1225, Mar 3, 2008