No Theme Setting at all in Photos Screen Saver

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Dorpond, Dec 13, 2007.

  1. Dorpond

    Dorpond Guest

    When I go to the Photo Screen Saver and click on Settings, I don't have any
    section at all that even allows me to specify a theme. I notice all these
    cheap laptops at Best Buy showing the picture pan and zoom but mine here
    don't do anything fancy what-so-ever. I have researched this to death but
    find only a handful of people complaining about this. What is the deal? Why
    can't I even change the themes? I am running Aero perfectly and everything
    seems to be very quick but that darn Photo Screen Saver has no advanced
    features.

    This has been driving me nuts. I have a 3500.00 Laptop running Vista
    Business X64, have 4 GIG of RAM and a 256 meg Quadro Nvidia video card. I
    have a 5.9 on the performance chart for Desktop/Aero. Actually, the lowest
    score I have is 4.8 and that is RAM speed - everything else is 5.0 or higher.
    So my performance should be enough to allow me to do this.

    Is it because I have Vista Business? Is it because I am running 64 bit? I
    have the latest video drivers so I am at a complete loss here.

    Dorpond, Dec 13, 2007