    ideas?
    Thanks.
    Steve
    Joe, Aug 2, 2003

  2. Joe

    °Mike° Guest

    Of course, this is a legal copy *and* you visited Microsoft's hardware
    compatibility page, correct?

    On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 12:11:54 -0700, in
    <>
    Joe scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 2, 2003

  3. You need to go to download the drivers for the sound card from the maker of
    the laptop. If XP did not detect it maybe it is not compatible.
    Alternatively, if you know what type the sound card is , you can go to
    driverguide.com and search for th eappropriate drivers.

    Kilo The MagnifiKat, Aug 3, 2003
  4. Joe

    Scott1954

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Joe

    I have problem friend downloaded xp now no sound im so upset if you find out please tell me also thank you Ninette Scott
    Scott1954, Apr 9, 2012