    Help!

    Thanks,
    kelly
    =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFR3b2JhZG91cnM=?=, Aug 21, 2005

  2. Because there is not support for specific extensions and browser add ons
    under Internet Explorer 64-Bit, please use the 32 bit version of Interent
    Explorer instead.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Aug 22, 2005

  3. This is happening in IE AND Netscape, as well as in just regular cd-rom
    games; it's not limited to what I'm doing in IE. I get the start up sounds
    and the shut down sounds, but little/nothing else.

    =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFR3b2JhZG91cnM=?=, Aug 22, 2005
  4. Kelly:
    A brief description of your system hardware (motherboard, soundcard, etc.)
    might come handy at this time.
    The knowledge of the specific drivers you are using right now with your
    soundcard might help the group give you a hand.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 22, 2005