    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

    I use Win XP Professional. Intel

    Any other information needed please?

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Dec 9, 2006

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 00:26:07 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have bought a new ceative webcam live! and the video works but there is no
    >sound. Checked on control panel, it seems to be working o.k.

    What app are you using for the webcam, ie Yahoo, or some other webcam
    chat program?

    Is there a 'configuration' in it?

    Evan Platt, Dec 9, 2006

  3. "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 00:26:07 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I have bought a new ceative webcam live! and the video works but there is
    >>no
    >>sound. Checked on control panel, it seems to be working o.k.

    > What app are you using for the webcam, ie Yahoo, or some other webcam
    > chat program?
    >
    > Is there a 'configuration' in it?

    I was testing to make my own videos.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Dec 9, 2006
  4. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 07:36:15 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
    <> wrote:

    >> What app are you using for the webcam, ie Yahoo, or some other webcam
    >> chat program?
    >>
    >> Is there a 'configuration' in it?

    >I was testing to make my own videos.

    Ok, go back and reread my question (I've quoted it above).

    What app are you using?

    Evan Platt, Dec 9, 2006
  5. "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have bought a new ceative webcam live! and the video works but there
    > is no sound. Checked on control panel, it seems to be working o.k.
    >

    > --
    > Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar
    >
    > I use Win XP Professional. Intel
    >
    > Any other information needed please?

    Congratulations!

    I like to listen to the guitar play.

    http://www.creative.com/products/welcome.asp?category=218&subcategory=219&

    "Despair" is like a cable that has been buried -
    just under the surface of the ground.

    You pull it up and pull it up, but that cable just keeps right on going...
    through your front yard, through your back yard, clear across a field...
    until finally, you come to a bunch of guys who are burying the cable.
    Then just walk right up to them and go, "Hey - have you seen Fred?"
    And they'll say, "Fred? Fred who?" And you say, "Fred of snakes?"
    Then - cover your ears, because some big laughs are about to happen.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 9, 2006
  6. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Alan Guest

    Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have bought a new ceative webcam live! and the video works but there is no
    > sound. Checked on control panel, it seems to be working o.k.

    assuming you have the microphone plugged in, double-click on your volume
    control and make sure MIC or Line In is NOT muted.
    Run sndrec32 from your Windows\system32 directory. (or do Start, Run,
    sndrec32) and see if that recognizes your microphone and test it in this
    simple application.

    Alan, Dec 9, 2006
  7. "Alan" <> wrote in message
    > Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I have bought a new ceative webcam live! and the video works but there is
    >> no sound. Checked on control panel, it seems to be working o.k.
    >>

    > assuming you have the microphone plugged in, double-click on your volume
    > control and make sure MIC or Line In is NOT muted.
    > Run sndrec32 from your Windows\system32 directory. (or do Start, Run,
    > sndrec32) and see if that recognizes your microphone and test it in this
    > simple application.

    Yes. The test was successful.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Dec 9, 2006
  8. "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 07:36:15 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>> What app are you using for the webcam, ie Yahoo, or some other webcam
    >>> chat program?
    >>>
    >>> Is there a 'configuration' in it?

    >>I was testing to make my own videos.

    > Ok, go back and reread my question (I've quoted it above).
    >
    > What app are you using?

    None but testing my own video.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Dec 9, 2006
  9. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Alan Guest

    Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    > "Alan" <> wrote in message
    >> Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> I have bought a new ceative webcam live! and the video works but there is
    >>> no sound. Checked on control panel, it seems to be working o.k.
    >>>

    >> assuming you have the microphone plugged in, double-click on your volume
    >> control and make sure MIC or Line In is NOT muted.
    >> Run sndrec32 from your Windows\system32 directory. (or do Start, Run,
    >> sndrec32) and see if that recognizes your microphone and test it in this
    >> simple application.

    > Yes. The test was successful.
    >
    > Rajinder

    So the hardware is all working - thus the problem lies in whatever
    program you are recording your video in.

    Alan, Dec 10, 2006
  10. "Alan" <> wrote in message
    > Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    >> "Alan" <> wrote in message

    >>> assuming you have the microphone plugged in, double-click on your volume
    >>> control and make sure MIC or Line In is NOT muted.
    >>> Run sndrec32 from your Windows\system32 directory. (or do Start, Run,
    >>> sndrec32) and see if that recognizes your microphone and test it in this
    >>> simple application.

    >> Yes. The test was successful.
    >>
    >> Rajinder

    > So the hardware is all working - thus the problem lies in whatever program
    > you are recording your video in.

    Seems to be some thing I did not click right. It should work.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Dec 10, 2006