no sound for 1 user

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?c2Fr?=, Oct 8, 2006.

  1. I do not have sound for 1 user, all other users sound works
    =?Utf-8?B?c2Fr?=, Oct 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2Fr?=

    Barb Bowman Guest

    Barb Bowman, Oct 8, 2006

  3. Windows XP Professional Version 2002 service pack 2

    I also want to add that sound used to work for this user.

    Thanks for your Help.

    =?Utf-8?B?c2Fr?=, Oct 9, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?c2Fr?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    You should post in a Windows XP newsgroup for a better response. This
    newsgroup deals with issues with running 64-bit operating systems, you are
    running the 32-bit version of Windows XP.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Oct 9, 2006