No Slaging, I am thinking of bringing Lunix Android home..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Master Tech, Jul 5, 2012.

  1. Master Tech

    Master Tech Guest

    Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
    messenger...

    I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
    state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
    experiences..

    Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..
     
    Master Tech, Jul 5, 2012
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Master Tech

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <>,
    e, Master Tech says...
    >
    > Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
    > messenger...
    >
    > I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
    > state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
    > experiences..
    >
    > Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    > in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..


    Woger alias # 8243 added to the Bozo bin. You don't even know how to
    *spell* Linux.

    --
    Duncan.
     
    Dave Doe, Jul 6, 2012
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Master Tech

    JohnO Guest

    Re: No Slaging, I am thinking of bringing Lunix Android home..

    On Jul 6, 2:26 pm, Dave Doe <> wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > , Master Tech says...
    >
    >
    >
    > > Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
    > > messenger...

    >
    > > I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
    > > state True Facts  found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
    > > experiences..

    >
    > > Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    > > in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

    >
    > Woger alias # 8243 added to the Bozo bin.  You don't even know how to
    > *spell* Linux.


    Woger would be struggling to spell IBM.

    That post of his was worse than usual though.

    Memo Woger Sheppard: Do not post when drunk. Actually, do not post,
    period.

    >
    > --
    > Duncan.
     
    JohnO, Jul 6, 2012
    #3
  4. On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 20:58:25 +1200, Master Tech
    <> wrote:

    >Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
    >messenger...
    >
    >I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
    >state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
    >experiences..
    >
    >Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    >in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..
    >
    >




    Please explain this post as it all read like double Dutch to me..


    Or is it you are trying to stuff up Android that all real well stuffed
    up has far to many compatibility problems.
     
    Frank Williams, Jul 6, 2012
    #4
  5. Master Tech

    Gordon Guest

    On 2012-07-05, Master Tech <> wrote:
    > Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
    > messenger...
    >
    > I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
    > state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
    > experiences..
    >
    > Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    > in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..
    >

    Okay Roger. Have a nice day, and do not run into Dan C.
     
    Gordon, Jul 6, 2012
    #5
  6. Master Tech

    Squiggle Guest

    On 6/07/2012 2:26 p.m., Dave Doe threw some characters down the intarwebs:
    > In article <>,
    > e, Master Tech says...
    >>
    >> Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
    >> messenger...
    >>
    >> I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
    >> state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
    >> experiences..
    >>
    >> Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    >> in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

    >
    > Woger alias # 8243 added to the Bozo bin. You don't even know how to
    > *spell* Linux.
    >


    Wasn't Woger, its some troll impersonating him. He caught me out last
    time, the giveaway is the lack of X-no-archive header. And the troll
    uses Avast, which I think the Real Woger has awarded the Crapmark.
     
    Squiggle, Jul 6, 2012
    #6
  7. Master Tech

    Donchano Guest

    On Fri, 06 Jul 2012 17:02:53 +1200, Frank Williams
    <> shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 20:58:25 +1200, Master Tech
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
    >>messenger...
    >>
    >>I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
    >>state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
    >>experiences..
    >>
    >>Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    >>in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..
    >>
    >>

    >
    >
    >
    >Please explain this post as it all read like double Dutch to me..



    If ever there was an example of the pot calling the kettle black ...
     
    Donchano, Jul 6, 2012
    #7
  8. Master Tech

    Squiggle Guest

    On 6/07/2012 6:13 p.m., geoff threw some characters down the intarwebs:
    > Master Tech wrote:
    >> Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
    >> messenger...
    >>
    >> I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
    >> state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
    >> experiences..
    >>
    >> Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    >> in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

    >
    > Is there a question or some sort of statement here ?
    >
    > geoff
    >
    >


    Yes, there is. Buggered if I can tell which one it is tho :)
     
    Squiggle, Jul 6, 2012
    #8
  9. On 6 Jul 2012 05:10:38 GMT, Gordon <> wrote:

    >On 2012-07-05, Master Tech <> wrote:
    >> Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
    >> messenger...
    >>
    >> I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
    >> state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
    >> experiences..
    >>
    >> Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    >> in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..
    >>

    >Okay Roger. Have a nice day, and do not run into Dan C.




    This is a Fake post.
     
    Frank Williams, Jul 7, 2012
    #9
  10. Master Tech

    Gordon Guest

    On 2012-07-07, Frank Williams <> wrote:
    > On 6 Jul 2012 05:10:38 GMT, Gordon <> wrote:
    >
    >>On 2012-07-05, Master Tech <> wrote:
    >>> Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
    >>> messenger...
    >>>
    >>> I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
    >>> state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
    >>> experiences..
    >>>
    >>> Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    >>> in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..
    >>>

    >>Okay Roger. Have a nice day, and do not run into Dan C.

    >
    >
    >
    > This is a Fake post.


    Okay if you say so.
     
    Gordon, Jul 7, 2012
    #10
  11. Master Tech

    Gordon Guest

    On 2012-07-06, Crash McBash <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 6 Jul 2012 14:26:14 +1200, Dave Doe <> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <>,
    >>, Master Tech says...
    >>>
    >>> Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
    >>> messenger...
    >>>
    >>> I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
    >>> state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
    >>> experiences..
    >>>
    >>> Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    >>> in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

    >>
    >>Woger alias # 8243 added to the Bozo bin. You don't even know how to
    >>*spell* Linux.

    >
    > Dave - the OP looks like Roger but has some flaws. When Roger gets
    > onto an 'I am the greatest' rave it is usually in response to
    > provocation rather that an unprovoked rant such as we have here.
    >
    > 'Frank Williams' has also responded to this thread. Roger does not
    > usually respond to one *nym using another.


    Indeed. Not that fooled many of us eh?

    >
    > I could be wrong though.....:cool:


    You are in this case.
     
    Gordon, Jul 7, 2012
    #11
  12. Master Tech

    Gordon Guest

    On 2012-07-06, Squiggle <> wrote:
    > On 6/07/2012 2:26 p.m., Dave Doe threw some characters down the intarwebs:
    >> In article <>,
    >> e, Master Tech says...
    >>>
    >>> Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
    >>> messenger...
    >>>
    >>> I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
    >>> state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
    >>> experiences..
    >>>
    >>> Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    >>> in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

    >>
    >> Woger alias # 8243 added to the Bozo bin. You don't even know how to
    >> *spell* Linux.
    >>

    >
    > Wasn't Woger, its some troll impersonating him. He caught me out last
    > time, the giveaway is the lack of X-no-archive header. And the troll
    > uses Avast, which I think the Real Woger has awarded the Crapmark.
    >


    All right people. So we have a copy cat in this ng, for now.

    However, your evidence that the "Real Woger" gives out the Crapmark does not
    stack up long term. Frank et al, have slagged something off only to endorse
    it some months later.

    Enjoying this are we Roger?
     
    Gordon, Jul 7, 2012
    #12
  13. In article <>, Master Tech <> wrote:
    >Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
    >messenger...
    >
    >I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
    >state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
    >experiences..
    >
    >Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    >in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..


    ... Roger ? ... That you ?
     
    Bruce Sinclair, Jul 9, 2012
    #13
  14. Master Tech

    Gordon Guest

    On 2012-07-08, Bruce Sinclair <> wrote:
    > In article <>, Master Tech <> wrote:
    >>Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
    >>messenger...
    >>
    >>I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
    >>state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
    >>experiences..
    >>
    >>Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    >>in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

    >
    > .. Roger ? ... That you ?
    >

    He claimed it to be a fake post earlier in the thread, which is interesting.
     
    Gordon, Jul 9, 2012
    #14
  15. On 9 Jul 2012 05:09:49 GMT, Gordon <> wrote:

    >On 2012-07-08, Bruce Sinclair <> wrote:
    >> In article <>, Master Tech <> wrote:
    >>>Yes get all the FACTS as it can cost you heaps, so don't kill the
    >>>messenger...
    >>>
    >>>I am only a messenger I try to help people here, I do not Flame but
    >>>state True Facts found on other news groups and web site plus my vast
    >>>experiences..
    >>>
    >>>Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    >>>in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

    >>
    >> .. Roger ? ... That you ?
    >>

    >He claimed it to be a fake post earlier in the thread, which is interesting.




    Other posters also confirmed that it is a fake.


    This header confirms it


    NNTP-Posting-Host: b5c90207.news.astraweb.com
     
    Frank Williams, Jul 9, 2012
    #15
  16. On Sat, 14 Jul 2012 13:25:40 +1200, "geoff" <>
    wrote:

    >Frank Williams wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> Other posters also confirmed that it is a fake.
    >>
    >>
    >> This header confirms it
    >>
    >>
    >> NNTP-Posting-Host: b5c90207.news.astraweb.com

    >
    >No. Clear this one is the faked post, as there are no randomly capitalised
    >words in the other(s).
    >
    >geoff
    >



    for heavens sake Grow Up.
     
    Frank Williams, Jul 14, 2012
    #16
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Orion
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    382
    Orion
    Sep 11, 2005
  2. Steven C \(Doktersteve\)

    WHY?!? Why am i thinking i need an SLR, and thinking of going 35mm?

    Steven C \(Doktersteve\), Jan 19, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    13
    Views:
    660
    Greg Campbell
    Feb 13, 2004
  3. Greg  Parker

    Lunix is not for home users...

    Greg Parker, Nov 5, 2003, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    23
    Views:
    719
  4. Greg  Parker

    Lunix is not for home users...

    Greg Parker, Nov 5, 2003, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    222
    Views:
    3,152
    T.N.O.
    Nov 18, 2003
  5. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Android, Android, Android

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, May 21, 2011, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    801
    Boots
    May 21, 2011
Loading...

Share This Page