No silicon Image RAID controllers

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fred, Aug 19, 2006.

  1. Fred

    Fred Guest

    detap wrote:

    >No silicon Image RAID controllers were detected in the system please make
    >sure that all controllers are installed or configered correctly

    Call a Priest.
    Fred, Aug 19, 2006

  2. Fred

    SJP Guest

    "detap" <> wrote in message
    > No silicon Image RAID controllers were detected in the system please make
    > sure that all controllers are installed or configered correctly

    Perhaps its because you are living in the future?
    SJP, Aug 19, 2006

  3. Fred

    old man Guest

    Your right!
    I'm not using Sil, how did you do that?

    old man, Aug 19, 2006
  4. Fred

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 13:30:18 -0700, detap wrote:

    It's silly weekend.

    >No silicon Image RAID controllers were detected in the system please make
    >sure that all controllers are installed or configered correctly

    So which of - make sure that all controllers are installed or, or
    configered correctly, haven't you done yet?

    Then again trying to install the drivers on a mobo without SI RAID would
    do the samething, or appear to be if disabled in the BIOS.

    Me
    why?, Aug 19, 2006
  5. Fred

    detap Guest

    detap, Aug 19, 2006
  6. Fred

    detap Guest

    50000 comedians out of work and you are trying to be funny

    detap, Aug 20, 2006
  7. Fred

    Toolman Tim Guest

    detap wrote:

    > "Fred" <> wrote in message
    >> detap wrote:
    >>
    >>> No silicon Image RAID controllers were detected in the system
    >>> please make sure that all controllers are installed or configered
    >>> correctly

    >> Call a Priest.

    > 50000 comedians out of work and you are trying to be funny

    And you're a freaking top-poster who doesn't have the brains to post what
    hardware you're talking about, and then REPOST the same crap later, STILL
    with no information on the hardware involved.

    So stop throwing stones, glass-house boy...

    Toolman Tim, Aug 20, 2006