    Running XP Home. All of a sudden when I select ShutDown/Restart, I
    get the blue "Shutting Down" screen, but then nothing else happens.

    Any ideas as to what I can look for?

    Dick Reuben, Aug 14, 2003

  2. Dick Reuben

    °Mike° Guest

    Resources to Help Troubleshoot Shutdown Problems in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;308029

    Windows XP Shutdown & Restart Troubleshooting
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 04:45:15 GMT, in
    <>
    Dick Reuben scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 14, 2003

  3. Dick Reuben

    ML Guest

    It might be a variation of the blaster worm....go to this website and
    download the Symantec tool.

    http://www.midtel.net/~townmdbg/

    ML

    ML, Aug 14, 2003
  4. Dick Reuben

    gangle Guest

    gangle, Aug 15, 2003
  5. Dick Reuben

    °Mike° Guest

    I am? Should I be concerned?

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:22:37 -0700, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    °Mike°, Aug 15, 2003
  6. "gangle" <> wrote:

    >Because you are a twalb.

    Interesting. 'twalb' ROT13's to 'gjnyo'.

    >"°Mike°" wrote
    >> Why are you telling *me* this?
    >>

    >> On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:37:21 GMT, in
    >> ML scrawled:
    >>
    >> >It might be a variation of the blaster worm....go to this website and
    >> >download the Symantec tool.
    >> >
    >> >http://www.midtel.net/~townmdbg/
    >> >
    >> >ML
    >> >
    >> >"°Mike°" wrote

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 18, 2003