No SED Displays

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Jack@yahooxxxx.com, May 29, 2007.

  1. Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Mutlley Guest

    Mutlley, May 29, 2007

  3. frederick Guest

    Mutlley wrote:
    > wrote:
    >

    >> http://www.canon.com/press/2007/sed2007may25.html

    > Yep. Looks like it's Ded..
    >
    > Next..

    I like the disclaimer. I wonder if it came from their engineering dept?

    "Forward-Looking Statements

    These materials contain forward-looking statements. Statements that are
    not historical facts, including expectations based on assumptions and
    management decisions, are forward-looking statements based upon
    information currently available and involve inherent risks and
    uncertainties. Actual results may differ from those projected or implied
    in any forward-looking statements."

    frederick, May 29, 2007
  4. sam Guest

    frederick wrote:
    > Mutlley wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>> http://www.canon.com/press/2007/sed2007may25.html

    >> Yep. Looks like it's Ded..
    >> Next..

    > I like the disclaimer. I wonder if it came from their engineering dept?
    >
    > "Forward-Looking Statements
    >
    > These materials contain forward-looking statements. Statements that are
    > not historical facts, including expectations based on assumptions and
    > management decisions, are forward-looking statements based upon
    > information currently available and involve inherent risks and
    > uncertainties. Actual results may differ from those projected or implied
    > in any forward-looking statements."

    It's from their legal department to comply with US business law
    http://library.findlaw.com/1999/Oct/1/131194.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forward_looking_statement
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_Securities_Litigation_Reform_Act_of_1995

    sam, May 29, 2007