    I have recently lost the ability to have the screensaver click in. Could
    this be because I have recently installed a wireless mouse/keyboard?
    bob

    Bob, Mar 5, 2006

  2. Bob

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 23:46:12 GMT, "Bob" <> wrote:

    >I have recently lost the ability to have the screensaver click in. Could
    >this be because I have recently installed a wireless mouse/keyboard?
    >bob

    Yes. Anything's possible.

    Evan Platt, Mar 6, 2006

  3. X-No-Archive: YES
    Bob [] has entered into testimony
    8LKOf.63494$

    > I have recently lost the ability to have the screensaver click in.
    > Could this be because I have recently installed a wireless
    > mouse/keyboard? bob

    It could also be because the .scr file was deleted, you changed your
    settings, bad luck, or Government/Media Sponsored/Supported
    Disinformation/Mind Control agents sabotaged it.

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

    Chadwick Stone©, Mar 6, 2006
  4. Bob

    Bob Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    >I have recently lost the ability to have the screensaver click in. Could
    >this be because I have recently installed a wireless mouse/keyboard?
    > bob

    It is definitly the microsoft wireless mouse/keyboard because when I take
    out the usb connection the screen saver works. Now has anybody got a fix !

    Bob

    Bob, Mar 6, 2006
  5. Bob

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 00:51:45 GMT, "Bob" <> wrote:

    >"Bob" <> wrote in message
    >>I have recently lost the ability to have the screensaver click in. Could
    >>this be because I have recently installed a wireless mouse/keyboard?
    >> bob

    >It is definitly the microsoft wireless mouse/keyboard because when I take
    >out the usb connection the screen saver works. Now has anybody got a fix !

    What operating system? What screen saver? Have you tried the latest
    drivers for the mouse / keyboard?

    Evan Platt, Mar 6, 2006
  6. Bob

    Bob Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 00:51:45 GMT, "Bob" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Bob" <> wrote in message
    >>>I have recently lost the ability to have the screensaver click in. Could
    >>>this be because I have recently installed a wireless mouse/keyboard?
    >>> bob

    >>It is definitly the microsoft wireless mouse/keyboard because when I take
    >>out the usb connection the screen saver works. Now has anybody got a fix !

    > What operating system? What screen saver? Have you tried the latest
    > drivers for the mouse / keyboard?

    Dell xp 2 system seems it might be a dell problem with programmes that run
    in the background. Still trying to find the answer

    Bob, Mar 6, 2006
  7. Bob

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 01:42:01 GMT, "Bob" <> wrote:

    >> What operating system? What screen saver? Have you tried the latest
    >> drivers for the mouse / keyboard?

    >Dell xp 2 system seems it might be a dell problem with programmes that run
    >in the background. Still trying to find the answer

    Ok, that answers one of the questions I asked..

    Evan Platt, Mar 6, 2006
  8. Bob

    Bob Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 01:42:01 GMT, "Bob" <> wrote:
    >
    >>> What operating system? What screen saver? Have you tried the latest
    >>> drivers for the mouse / keyboard?

    >>Dell xp 2 system seems it might be a dell problem with programmes that run
    >>in the background. Still trying to find the answer

    > Ok, that answers one of the questions I asked..

    Thanks for the replies
    Yes I have installed the latest drivers. I have a feeling this known
    problem between microsoft and Dell because Dell runs a programme in the
    background. So still hopeful as it is a brilliant keyboard and mouse and I
    would hate to take it back. Bob

    Bob, Mar 6, 2006
  9. Bob

    Bob Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message

    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    >>>Dell xp 2 system seems it might be a dell problem with programmes that
    >>>run
    >>>in the background. Still trying to find the answer

    >> Ok, that answers one of the questions I asked..

    > Thanks for the replies
    > Yes I have installed the latest drivers. I have a feeling this known
    > problem between microsoft and Dell because Dell runs a programme in the
    > background. So still hopeful as it is a brilliant keyboard and mouse and I
    > would hate to take it back. Bob

    ps . I have tried different screensavers!!

    Bob, Mar 6, 2006
  10. Bob

    Bob Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message

    > "Bob" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    >>> Ok, that answers one of the questions I asked..

    >> Thanks for the replies
    >> Yes I have installed the latest drivers. I have a feeling this known
    >> problem between microsoft and Dell because Dell runs a programme in the
    >> background. So still hopeful as it is a brilliant keyboard and mouse and
    >> I would hate to take it back. Bob

    > ps . I have tried different screensavers!!

    I have disabled disabled estray in msconfig/startup and now the screen saver
    is back,, I wonder what Estray is !!

    Bob, Mar 6, 2006
  11. Bob

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 12:28:31 GMT, "Bob" <> wrote:

    <snip>
    >I have disabled disabled estray in msconfig/startup and now the screen saver
    >is back,, I wonder what Estray is !!

    Google is your friend.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L1B921FBC

    --
    To install WordBlurf 9.0 on a network, place the write-enabled installation
    diskette in drive A and type A:netinstall. WordBlurf 9.0 will install itself

    Mara, Mar 6, 2006
  12. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Actually it was ehtray...I was in a bit of hurry last time...It looks as if
    it is the item that starts up google deskbar. So finally it would seem the
    reason my screensaver didnt work was beacause I had connected a wireless
    keyboard and mouse and allowed google deskbar (the new one with sidebar) to
    run on start up. I wonder if the powers at microsoft and google will sort it
    out!! Bob

    Bob, Mar 6, 2006
  13. Bob

    Bob Guest

    I am an idiot estray is part of the media centre contol..sorry

    Bob, Mar 6, 2006