No ringback-tone problem (SIP->PSTN)

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Kostas Marneris, May 27, 2005.

  1. Hello,

    I have the following setup :

    Linphone --> SER --> c5300 --> POTS

    - Linphone : SIP softphone
    - SER : SIP Proxy/Registrar
    - c5300 : Cisco 5300 GW

    I have the "no ringback tone" problem when I call from the Linphone
    to the PSTN. The c5300 terminates the call (SIP->POTS) (PRI conx with Telco).

    My conf on c5300 for call termination :-
    !
    dial-peer voice 1001 pots
    destination-pattern 210.......
    no digit-strip
    port 0:D
    !

    I used also the following commands on pots dial-peer with no success.
    progress_ind setup enable 3
    progress_ind connect enable 8

    any ideas ?
    thank you,