  1. Frank ess

    Frank ess Guest

    ....if I added "Sigma" and "SD-10" to my disqualifiers list?
    Frank ess, May 10, 2004

  2. Frank ess

    Bob Hatch Guest

    "Frank ess" <> wrote in message
    news:ZuNnc.8277$
    > ...if I added "Sigma" and "SD-10" to my disqualifiers list?

    Nothing. You might, in fact, increase the chances of getting a quality
    system capable of producing excellent images. :)
    --
    "Your money does not cause my poverty. Refusal to believe
    this is at the bottom of most bad economic thinking." --P. J. O'Rourke
    Bob Hatch, May 10, 2004

  3. "Frank ess" <> writes:

    > ...if I added "Sigma" and "SD-10" to my disqualifiers list?

    I'm sorry to say I don't know -- I've never read any of the posts in those
    threads. :->

    Phil Stripling, May 10, 2004
  4. Frank ess

    dylan Guest

    Some good laughs :)

    dylan, May 10, 2004
  5. Frank ess

    Don Guest

    Good idea. I just added "sigma", "sd-10" and "fovion" to my kill file.

    Don

    Don, May 10, 2004
  6. try "foveon" instead of "fovion".

    dave