    had 64mb and have exactly ZERO left, so until i buy another comp, this will
    have to be the onlt Road i can go down....All the Best Morph, Thanks to
    anyone gonna help out !!...Ta
    Morph, Oct 8, 2004

  2. Morph

    fafnirr Guest

    "Morph" <fred@Morphnet> wrote in message
    news:41670eb7$...
    > Does anyone know of a good Ram freeing program ( freeware ), as the 1 i am
    > using Ramfreer , keeps giving me erroro messages, something about 'invalid
    > image list' or 'incorrect parameter ' so does this mean it is responding
    > another program (conflicting, like ...? ), Seems to happen a lot when
    > using
    > Media Player to play a song in mp3. format, altho' i do not even use a
    > 'image' screen on media player whilst playing songs.. so i have no idea,
    > what " Inavalid image or parameter " means, does anyone ? Please ?
    > All suggestions for another RAM giving prog wud be greatly appreciated, I
    > had 64mb and have exactly ZERO left, so until i buy another comp, this
    > will
    > have to be the onlt Road i can go down....All the Best Morph, Thanks to
    > anyone gonna help out !!...Ta

    Hi Morph

    I have used Wintercooler on a Windows ME installation before and it worked
    pretty well for me. It's not supported anymore, but you can download a copy
    from: http://www.freeware-guide.com/download/ . On the other hand, buying
    older style memory isn't really that expensive so maybe that will fit better
    in your budget.

    Fafnirr
    fafnirr, Oct 8, 2004

  3. Morph

    Morph Guest

    Cheers mate !!, i do not understand why these invalid image error reports
    come through on Ramfreer, usually like i say, when i have a colour pallette
    on screen or winmediaplayer, BUT CHEERS anyway, much appreciated .. Fred

    Morph, Oct 9, 2004