    version of windows pro and wait to install x64 verison latter when the world
    catches up? Please help!!!
    John

    =?Utf-8?B?am9obg==?=, Aug 21, 2005

  2. It's called Windows on Windows64 (WOW64) and it works very well unless a
    device driver is involved, like Distiller in Adobe Acrobat. Office 2000,
    2002, and 2003 work fine as does Works. OpenOffice.org 1.4.x works. But
    you may have a problem with a printer driver. Many printers work or work
    with a generic driver.

    Colin Barnhorst MVP, Aug 21, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?am9obg==?=

    Larry Guest

    After installing Win xp 64, you did install your programs into the new
    system, right?
    As you know, there is no upgrade from win32 to win64.

    Larry, Aug 21, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?am9obg==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Works Suite 2002 works fine. You will probably have to activate Word again
    if they allow you, or buy another copy if they don't. Win Plus I don't know
    about, but about 1/2 my programs don't work either(or only partly work), so
    I hear you. Depends on whether you used TAP to receive your x64 version.
    Then your x86 license would be invalid and you would have to buy another
    license for it.

    John Barnes, Aug 21, 2005