    most of the time when I post anything it never shows up or shows up days
    later, been throught this before it is really getting old

    Dave

    _VA_COUPLE, Dec 19, 2003

  2. _VA_COUPLE

    Brian H¹© Guest

    _VA_COUPLE said:

    > most of the time when I post anything it never shows up or shows up days
    > later, been throught this before it is really getting old
    >
    > Dave

    Yep, sucks doesn't it?
    Almost as bad as posts reappearing weeks after you have read them and emptied
    your cache.
    Brian H¹©, Dec 19, 2003

  3. _VA_COUPLE

    trout Guest

    _VA_COUPLE wrote:

    > most of the time when I post anything it never shows up or shows up
    > days later, been throught this before it is really getting old
    >
    > Dave

    No great loss.

    http://tinyurl.com/2ssdp
    --
    "For this; people have computers?"
    trout, Dec 19, 2003
  4. _VA_COUPLE

    Rob K Guest

    "trout" wrote in <brthpj$78u2v$-berlin.de> :
    <snip>

    > http://tinyurl.com/2ssdp

    OMG ....

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Dec 19, 2003
  5. _VA_COUPLE

    Rob K Guest

    "trout" wrote in <brthpj$78u2v$-berlin.de> :
    <snipped>

    > No great loss.

    <slaps head>
    Yesterday I read some pretty good advice, both from UK and Canadian
    sources, regarding the expression 'bottoms up'. Somehow, it all seems
    to be related ....

    ;o)

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Dec 19, 2003
  6. _VA_COUPLE

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Rob K wrote:
    > "trout" wrote in <brthpj$78u2v$-berlin.de> :
    > <snipped>
    >>
    >> No great loss.

    > <slaps head>
    > Yesterday I read some pretty good advice, both from UK and Canadian
    > sources, regarding the expression 'bottoms up'. Somehow, it all seems
    > to be related ....
    >
    > ;o)

    Not that It's important to the scheme of things..... but could someone
    enlighten me as to BBW, and "must be clear and DandD free?
    Have a feeling I might regret asking this question.
    TRADESMAN, Dec 19, 2003
  7. _VA_COUPLE

    Rob K Guest

    "TRADESMAN" wrote in <brtmog$7i19e$-berlin.de> :

    > Not that It's important to the scheme of things..... but could someone
    > enlighten me as to BBW, and "must be clear and DandD free?
    > Have a feeling I might regret asking this question.

    Google :
    BBW = Big and beautiful woman
    D&D free = disease and drugs-free

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Dec 19, 2003
  8. _VA_COUPLE

    Brian H¹© Guest

    TRADESMAN said:

    > Rob K wrote:
    >> "trout" wrote in <brthpj$78u2v$-berlin.de> :
    >> <snipped>
    >>>
    >>> No great loss.

    >> <slaps head>
    >> Yesterday I read some pretty good advice, both from UK and Canadian
    >> sources, regarding the expression 'bottoms up'. Somehow, it all seems
    >> to be related ....
    >>
    >> ;o)

    > Not that It's important to the scheme of things..... but could someone
    > enlighten me as to BBW, and "must be clear and DandD free?
    > Have a feeling I might regret asking this question.

    http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=bbw&Find=Find
    top of the list :)
    Brian H¹©, Dec 19, 2003
  9. _VA_COUPLE

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Rob K wrote:
    > "TRADESMAN" wrote in <brtmog$7i19e$-berlin.de> :
    >

    >> Not that It's important to the scheme of things..... but could
    >> someone enlighten me as to BBW, and "must be clear and DandD free?
    >> Have a feeling I might regret asking this question.

    > Google :
    > BBW = Big and beautiful woman
    > D&D free = disease and drugs-free

    Thank God. I had an awful mental image of a Brassy Blonde Wanker
    Drunk & Driving!
    TRADESMAN, Dec 19, 2003
  10. _VA_COUPLE

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    > TRADESMAN said:
    >
    >> Rob K wrote:
    >>> "trout" wrote in <brthpj$78u2v$-berlin.de> :
    >>> <snipped>

    >>> <slaps head>
    >>> Yesterday I read some pretty good advice, both from UK and Canadian
    >>> sources, regarding the expression 'bottoms up'. Somehow, it all
    >>> seems to be related ....
    >>>
    >>> ;o)

    >> Not that It's important to the scheme of things..... but could
    >> someone enlighten me as to BBW, and "must be clear and DandD free?
    >> Have a feeling I might regret asking this question.

    http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=bbw&Find=Find
    > top of the list :)

    Cheers Brian,
    Have added the page to my favourites. Should put a stop to nightmarish
    thoughts!
    TRADESMAN, Dec 19, 2003
  11. _VA_COUPLE

    Brian H¹© Guest

    TRADESMAN said:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >> TRADESMAN said:

    >>> Not that It's important to the scheme of things..... but could
    >>> someone enlighten me as to BBW, and "must be clear and DandD free?
    >>> Have a feeling I might regret asking this question.

    > http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=bbw&Find=Find
    >> top of the list :)

    > Cheers Brian,
    > Have added the page to my favourites. Should put a stop to nightmarish
    > thoughts!

    YW
    :)
    Brian H¹©, Dec 19, 2003
  12. _VA_COUPLE

    MayB Guest

    "TRADESMAN" <> wrote in message

    > Rob K wrote:
    > > "trout" wrote in <brthpj$78u2v$-berlin.de> :
    > > <snipped>
    > >>
    > >> No great loss.

    > > <slaps head>
    > > Yesterday I read some pretty good advice, both from UK and

    Canadian
    > > sources, regarding the expression 'bottoms up'. Somehow, it all

    seems
    > > to be related ....
    > >
    > > ;o)

    > Not that It's important to the scheme of things..... but could

    someone
    > enlighten me as to BBW, and "must be clear and DandD free?
    > Have a feeling I might regret asking this question.

    Big bisexual woman
    MayB, Dec 19, 2003
  13. _VA_COUPLE

    trout Guest

    TRADESMAN wrote:

    > Rob K wrote:
    >> "TRADESMAN" wrote in <brtmog$7i19e$-berlin.de> :
    >>

    >>> Not that It's important to the scheme of things..... but could
    >>> someone enlighten me as to BBW, and "must be clear and DandD free?
    >>> Have a feeling I might regret asking this question.

    >> Google :
    >> BBW = Big and beautiful woman
    >> D&D free = disease and drugs-free

    > Thank God. I had an awful mental image of a Brassy Blonde Wanker
    > Drunk & Driving!

    I was thinking 'Bored By Wankers'; no 'Dungeons and Dragons'.
    --
    "Being 'clear' about that, would probably thin-out most respondents
    there."
    trout, Dec 19, 2003
  14. _VA_COUPLE

    TRADESMAN Guest

    trout wrote:
    > TRADESMAN wrote:
    >
    >> Rob K wrote:

    >>> Google :
    >>> BBW = Big and beautiful woman
    >>> D&D free = disease and drugs-free

    >> Thank God. I had an awful mental image of a Brassy Blonde Wanker
    >> Drunk & Driving!

    > I was thinking 'Bored By Wankers'; no 'Dungeons and Dragons'.

    Big Bosomed Washerwoman Dances & Dribbles?

    --
    I'm up far too early this morning.
    TRADESMAN, Dec 19, 2003
  15. _VA_COUPLE

    B.Al.Zeebub Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:54:57 +0000, Be.Al.Zeebub read and pondered:

    > trout wrote:
    >> TRADESMAN wrote:

    >>> Thank God. I had an awful mental image of a Brassy Blonde Wanker
    >>> Drunk & Driving!

    >> I was thinking 'Bored By Wankers'; no 'Dungeons and Dragons'.

    > Big Bosomed Washerwoman Dances & Dribbles?

    balzeebub breaks wind: deadly and dangerous!
    B.Al.Zeebub, Dec 19, 2003
  16. _VA_COUPLE

    TRADESMAN Guest

    B.Al.Zeebub wrote:
    > On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:54:57 +0000, Be.Al.Zeebub read and pondered:
    >

    >> trout wrote:

    >>> I was thinking 'Bored By Wankers'; no 'Dungeons and Dragons'.

    >> Big Bosomed Washerwoman Dances & Dribbles?

    > balzeebub breaks wind: deadly and dangerous!

    Ah! The strong silent type eh?
    TRADESMAN, Dec 19, 2003