    Also how do I get the card to work two monitors at the same time with
    different images.
    thanks.
    Roky, Aug 25, 2009

  2. Roky

    - Bobb - Guest

    Not to be a wise-guy. but
    Didn't it come with a manual ?
    2 monitors? - windows- control panel - display - settings
    On the MONITOR is there a switch for "which output to use?" or toggle modes
    via monitor - button menu etc.

    - Bobb -, Aug 25, 2009

  3. Roky

    Roky Guest

    It came with a quick users quide and another quick users quide which
    show you how to install the hardware and run the cd rom ,and nothing
    else. I looked on the cd for a manual.
    Cliking on the cd opens a window titled setup,with tabs at the top,
    driver,utility,website, manual,cyberlink,inernet security

    cliking on manual
    gives you 2 choices, something called vivid manual which allows you to
    change contrast,color
    and the other choice is browse CD
    which gives you a bunch of folders
    but nothing in there that i can see like a help folder or manual that
    explains anything.

    nothing in windows control panel ,display settings regarding dvi or
    hdmi ports.

    there is no switch on my crt monitor which works fine on the vga
    output of the card, it just doesnt work on the dvi to vga converter
    output and there is no info on how to run dual monitors, I only have
    one crt monitor.

    the hdtv doesnt work with the output of the card from the hdmi port
    and i couldnt find anything in the tv menu to change
    its a 32 olivia hdtv

    thanks.

    does your card have dvi and hdmi outputs?

    Roky, Aug 26, 2009
  4. Roky

    Roky Guest

    Re: NO OUTPUT,I found out how to make it work

    You have to turn off the PC and then turn it back on for the card to
    find the new monitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Roky
    Roky, Aug 26, 2009