    I finished installing XP on my computer. It was installed fine, but
    when I rebooted it it wouldn't load and had the message "No operating
    system". Please help. Thanks.
    John Bahran, Apr 2, 2004

  2. John Bahran

    Patrick Guest

    John Bahran wrote:
    > I finished installing XP on my computer. It was installed fine, but
    > when I rebooted it it wouldn't load and had the message "No operating
    > system". Please help. Thanks.

    You wouldn't happen to have a floppy-disc in the floppy-drive, or a CD in
    the CD-drive!
    If so remove it/them and reboot.
    Patrick, Apr 2, 2004

  3. John Bahran

    netOBSESSIVE Guest

    John Bahran wrote:

    > I finished installing XP on my computer. It was installed fine, but
    > when I rebooted it it wouldn't load and had the message "No operating
    > system". Please help. Thanks.

    Mine just says, Not much of an operating system

    Perhaps Windows 2004 will be better? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    <2 years later>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    netOBSESSIVE, Apr 2, 2004
  4. John Bahran

    br1ght Guest

    Do you have your bios set to boot from the drive you have
    your OS on???
    br1ght

    br1ght, Apr 5, 2004