    2) Pass percentage for each paper.

    --
    Excellence is not a destination it is a journey.
    Praveen, Aug 24, 2006

  2. Praveen

    Balu Guest

    To be a mcad ..u hav to take 3 exams..in which each may contain around 50
    ques..and u hav to score 70% in each..
    all the best 4 ur preparationn...

    Balu, Aug 25, 2006

  3. September 1, 2006

    Hey Praveen.... "officially" there are 3 different formats of each exam....
    a short version (around probably 15 questions), a mid version (I believe
    around 35 questions), and a long version (I believe 50-70).........

    I got that information from the MCP Regional Support Center a year or so
    back.... so my memory is hazy, but basically you are given one of those
    formats randomly.

    As far as a percentage, MSFT doesn't give an official one... partly because
    questions are weighted differently, and it is more based on a points
    system.... but most people believe it is roughly 70%, which is 700 points
    out of 1000 (officially there is no "top" points number for getting 100%
    correct), but generally this is what is believed & observed.

    Hope this helps!
    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer