    exam, can anyone help verify where I can locate this type of information
    please ?

    Regards Raz

    raza, Oct 15, 2007

  2. raza

    Guest

    On Oct 15, 4:25 pm, raza <> wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I am trying to identify how many questions there will be for the 70-431
    > exam, can anyone help verify where I can locate this type of information
    > please ?
    >
    > Regards Raz

    Raz,

    Microsoft doesn't publish how many questions are on their exams and
    it's sometimes different for different exam takers due to beta
    questions. They used to, but not anymore.

    However you may want to consider that it doesn't matter how many
    questions are on the test. For Microsoft exams, they give enough time
    if the exam taker is prepared. If the exam taker is not prepared, no
    amount of time will be enough.

    Darril Gibson
    MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
    http://mcitpsuccess.com
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)

    , Oct 17, 2007

  3. "" <> wrote in message

    > On Oct 15, 4:25 pm, raza <> wrote:
    > > Hi All,
    > >
    > > I am trying to identify how many questions there will be for the 70-431
    > > exam, can anyone help verify where I can locate this type of information
    > > please ?
    > >
    > > Regards Raz

    > Raz,
    >
    > Microsoft doesn't publish how many questions are on their exams and
    > it's sometimes different for different exam takers due to beta
    > questions. They used to, but not anymore.
    >
    > However you may want to consider that it doesn't matter how many
    > questions are on the test. For Microsoft exams, they give enough time
    > if the exam taker is prepared. If the exam taker is not prepared, no
    > amount of time will be enough.
    >
    > Darril Gibson
    > MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
    > http://mcitpsuccess.com
    > Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
    > Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)

    I totally agree with Darril. However, you can normally expect to see
    50-60 questions on a non beta exam. Although this information is not
    published, sharing this information does not violate the non-disclosure
    agreement.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 17, 2007
  4. raza

    raza Guest

    Thanks for the update guys. Much appreciated

    raza, Oct 17, 2007
  5. raza

    tntlakers Guest

    I just took 70-431 exam:
    35 Questions - Time 1:05
    12 Simulations - Time (close to 2 hrs.)

    You get about 170 minutes for both.

    tntlakers, Oct 26, 2007
  6. It's been a while since I took 431, but a recent beta exam I took had more
    than 80 questions in it.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"