    cheers peoples

    Keir Doubas
    MCSE 2000, CCNA, Network+ A+
    Keir Doubas, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Keir Doubas

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 9, 2003

  3. Keir Doubas

    Plain Guest

    Unfortunately, MS has not publish that number yet. The
    offical number of MCP(without 2003) is at
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/certified.asp

    Similiar situation with www.mcpmag.com!

    in
    >the 2003 track at this time? I'm wondering whether its
    >close to the 5000 number yet you may be aware that you

    get

    Plain , Nov 9, 2003
  4. Keir Doubas

    Viperion1 Guest

    I have upgraded just recently at the end of October and
    was notified that I am an Early Achiever on MCSE/MCSA on
    Windows Server 2003.

    So there is not 5,000 yet... It is my guess that there is
    plenty of time because I do not think many people are
    looking to upgrade fast.

    Viperion1, Nov 9, 2003
  5. Keir Doubas

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    good know.

    but, i read the http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsa/showcase.asp
    link. other than another ms wallet card(whoopy-doo!), what do you get out
    of it? ms should include a better incentive - like perhaps a free exam
    voucher an exam. that would be nice to see. christ, they make more than
    enough $$$ from certfication, can't see why they wouldn't be able to affot
    that.

    RY, MCSA

    "Viperion1" <> wrote in
    Rowdy Yates, Nov 10, 2003