    Brian Adams Guest

    What gives..

    has nz.comp been removed from the world..?
    Brian Adams, Jan 21, 2008

  2. Brian Adams

    peter Guest

    Brian Adams wrote:

    > What gives..
    > has nz.comp been removed from the world..?

    everyone has gone back to work
    peter, Jan 21, 2008

  3. On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:44:47 +1300, peter <> wrote
    in <news:1200890291.619249@ftpsrv1>:

    > Brian Adams wrote:
    >>
    >> What gives..
    >> has nz.comp been removed from the world..?

    > everyone has gone back to work

    On a public holiday (at least in Wellington)? Yeah, right.

    --
    Nicolaas.

    .... Most of us speak because we have something to say, not because we have
    to say something.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jan 21, 2008
  4. Brian Adams

    Nighthawk Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:47:04 +1300, Brian Adams
    <> wrote:

    >What gives..
    >
    >has nz.comp been removed from the world..?

    Too hot. Was 28°C inside here at 4pm, hot for Dunedin.
    Nighthawk, Jan 21, 2008