    odd reason decided to practice playing his violin in the living room.

    I guess there will not be much of a nap today...
    but there sure is a lot of insanity in this mad house!!!!

    philo, Jun 27, 2005

  2. philo

    Gazwad Guest

    philo, <>, the bat-fowling, nutty fetid bugbane, and
    milling-machine operator, castigated:

    > Went to work waay to early today.
    > came home and decided to take a nap!
    >
    > Right!
    >
    > My girlfriend's daughter decided today would be a good day to earn
    > some money...so she came over to vacuum.
    >
    > Ok. Not only that, she brought her roomate with her who has for some
    > odd reason decided to practice playing his violin in the living room.
    >
    > I guess there will not be much of a nap today...
    > but there sure is a lot of insanity in this mad house!!!!

    Neck 2 grams of speed.

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Loathsome mongoose bane on top of decomposed kookaburra innards, arranged in
    a bubbling deep dish filled with rare scraps of ginger, bamboo and rhubarb
    in tea, a side of crackers and a mug of emulsified sweat and grease from the
    chef's forehead.

    Gazwad, Jun 27, 2005

  3. philo

    philo Guest

    Gazwad wrote:
    > philo, <>, the bat-fowling, nutty fetid bugbane, and
    > milling-machine operator, castigated:
    >

    >>Went to work waay to early today.
    >>came home and decided to take a nap!
    >>
    >>Right!
    >>
    >>My girlfriend's daughter decided today would be a good day to earn
    >>some money...so she came over to vacuum.
    >>
    >>Ok. Not only that, she brought her roomate with her who has for some
    >>odd reason decided to practice playing his violin in the living room.
    >>
    >>I guess there will not be much of a nap today...
    >>but there sure is a lot of insanity in this mad house!!!!

    > Neck 2 grams of speed.

    well i was so tired i managed to sleep a bit.
    now it's coffee time.
    the coffee we drink here is almost as strong as speed.
    the real rich hi-caffene stuff.

    anyway...the violin actually sounded pretty good...
    but the vacuum cleaner was a bit off key!

    philo, Jun 27, 2005