No More Strangers Using "ASTERIX" Technology?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Heidy.Manway@gmail.com, Jun 27, 2007.

  1. Guest

    No More Strangers Using "ASTERIX" Technology?
    This is NOT currently available in the UK correct me if I am wrong
    here.

    Hi what does it cost to implement something like

    "No More Strangers

    Check out our Telemarketer Block feature to keep out telemarketers and
    keep in family & friends. Anonymous Call Block and Do Not Disturb will
    make sure the only wake up call you get is from someone you know. You
    can even setup Scheduled Do Not Disturb so your phone won't ring
    between 11pm and 6am every night!

    "Filter" Your Calls

    Our Filters let you setup which callers to block and which ones to let
    through so you can be sure that if the phone rings, it's someone you
    want to talk to. In addition, you can know who's calling just by the
    sound of the phone! Cell phones aren't the only ones with Distinctive
    Ring. Isn't CallerID useless when it just says "UNAVAILABLE"?
    Customize what shows up on your CallerID with our Contact Lists.

    Anonymous Call Block with Prompting

    With anonymous call blocking, you can prevent anonymous calls from
    ringing your phone. You can also give anonymous users the option of
    ringing your phone by "revealing their identity". They must enter
    their phone number which will then show up on your CallerID display.
    Their number will show up as "??5551234567??" with the additional
    question marks to let you know that this call was originally anonymous
    and we cannot guarantee that the number they entered is really their
    phone number.

    http://www.voicepulse.com/features/advanced/AnonymousCallBlock.aspx

    Does implementing something like this involve a huge fianncial
    commitent?
    Or can it be easily programmed in if you have advanced knowledge of
    Asterix?

    Thanks,

    Heidy

    , Jun 27, 2007