    any links to where I can get Kazaa Lite OR a good alternative that has NO
    Spyware???

    Biff (aka Dan)
    Biff Babblecabbage, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Biff Babblecabbage

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:50:10 GMT, "Biff Babblecabbage"
    <> scribbled:

    >I cannot find a copy (any version) of Kazaa Lite?

    You couldn't find: http://www.kazaalite.tk/

    Took me 7 seconds.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Nov 25, 2003

  3. Biff Babblecabbage

    paris Guest

    Well, I am really not all that swift on this kaza stuff - however, if you're
    looking for a place that has tons and tons of music with absolutely not
    a pinch of spyware .... try a music store

    Paris
    --
    Over 1,700 of the WEBS most Useful Sites - Massive Listing!
    http://www.allsitecafe.com

    "Biff Babblecabbage" <> wrote in message
    > I cannot find a copy (any version) of Kazaa Lite?
    > Now i will be forced to download something with tons of SpyWare. Anyone

    got

    paris, Nov 25, 2003
  4. "Biff Babblecabbage" <> wrote in message
    > I cannot find a copy (any version) of Kazaa Lite?
    > Now i will be forced to download something with tons of SpyWare. Anyone

    got
    > any links to where I can get Kazaa Lite OR a good alternative that has NO
    > Spyware???
    >
    > Biff (aka Dan)

    Its now called kazaa lite k++ as far as i know.
    Heres the webby for it
    http://www.klitesite.com/

    Gaz
    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Nov 25, 2003
  5. Biff Babblecabbage

    billy_bunter Guest

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else. took the time to write...:

    > "Biff Babblecabbage" <> wrote in message
    >> I cannot find a copy (any version) of Kazaa Lite?
    >> Now i will be forced to download something with tons of SpyWare. Anyone

    > got
    >> any links to where I can get Kazaa Lite OR a good alternative that has NO
    >> Spyware???
    >>
    >> Biff (aka Dan)
    >>

    > Its now called kazaa lite k++ as far as i know.
    > Heres the webby for it
    > http://www.klitesite.com/

    > Gaz

    Or this one:
    http://doa2.host.sk/
    --
    You can't have it all....
    Where would you put it anyway ??
    billy_bunter, Nov 25, 2003
  6. Biff Babblecabbage

    Forexample Guest

    He didn't actually mention music, you can use Kazaa (lite) to download
    anything kind of file, don't presume that because someone uses/used Kazaa
    they are using it for downloading copyrighted (wrote?) material.

    Forexample, Nov 25, 2003
  7. Biff Babblecabbage

    EricP Guest

    On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:31:50 -0000, "Forexample"
    <> wrote:

    >He didn't actually mention music, you can use Kazaa (lite) to download
    >anything kind of file, don't presume that because someone uses/used Kazaa
    >they are using it for downloading copyrighted (wrote?) material.

    Happens all the time here. There always seems to be a lynch mob of
    Turnips on the side, waiting for the slightest opening to display the
    power of their two brain cells. I posted a comment about a virus and
    some fuckwit turned up and accused me of masterminding it. LOL
    EricP, Nov 25, 2003