    RnR Lesnar
    It's True, It's True- Kurt Angle
    Bush/Cheney 2004
    RnR Lesnar, Aug 20, 2004

  2. RnR Lesnar wrote:
    > I just noticed that Best Buy discontinued their free shipping which
    > had been going on for a long time. I ordered just about everything
    > from them. Now it'll cost me more to order from them than to just go
    > to the local wal-mart. Both Best Buy's here are 45 minutes away, so
    > its not worth going to the store.

    CircuitCity.com still has free shipping.

    --
    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Aug 20, 2004

  3. RnR Lesnar

    Alan Ramsey Guest

    I just noticed that Best Buy discontinued their free shipping which had
    been going on for a long time.

    They discontinued free shipping for a few months
    a couple of years ago. As soon as they rediscover
    people buying from Circuit City, Deep Discount DVD
    & CD, and Amazon, they'll bring it back again.
    Alan Ramsey, Aug 21, 2004