no more downloads from ISP Support gtoup to my pc PLEASE

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Beverly J. Carman, Jul 15, 2006.

  1.
    Beverly J. Carman, Jul 15, 2006

  2. Beverly J. Carman

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 00:37:17 -0700, "Beverly J. Carman"
    <> wrote:

    \0

    If you say so.

    Evan Platt, Jul 15, 2006

  3. Beverly J. Carman

    clot Guest

    Beverly J. Carman wrote:

    BJ, please accept our apologies. We are working on this right now, but
    at present there are only two volunteers present to resolve these
    requests.

    As soon as I finish my next tea break, I shall make your request a
    priority in our queueing system. At present there are only .. let me
    check... 321,495 such requests, so yours should be resolved quite soon,
    within a few light-years is my best estimate at present.

    Baz isn't much help to me just now; he's just coming off a tremendous
    high, so I'll do my best for you.

    Regards

    Late Shift Operations Controller

    clot, Jul 15, 2006
  4. Beverly J. Carman

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 21:34:33 GMT, "clot" <> wrote:

    >BJ,

    <Giggle>

    Evan Platt, Jul 15, 2006
  5. Beverly J. Carman