    acknowledged. What happened?

    John Sisker

    (714) 536-3850

    John Sisker, Aug 2, 2007

  2. John  Sisker

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 16:50:20 -0700, "John Sisker"
    <> wrote:

    >My connection to the various newsgroups was working just find, now nothing.
    >I receive no new information, not will any posts that I send be
    >acknowledged. What happened?

    I see your problem.

    Ditch OE. Get a real newsreader.

    Evan Platt, Aug 2, 2007

  3. John  Sisker

    John Sisker Guest

    Great! How?

    John Sisker, Aug 2, 2007
  4. John Sisker wrote:
    > My connection to the various newsgroups was working just find, now nothing.
    > I receive no new information, not will any posts that I send be
    > acknowledged. What happened?

    Some of the better NNTP servers are implementing IQ filters.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 2, 2007
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 2, 2007
  6. Rôgêr wrote:
    > John Sisker wrote:
    >> Great! How?

    > Xnews, free and very good:
    > http://www.download.com/Xnews/3000-2164_4-10144167.html

    OP: And after installing it, read this:

    http://blinkynet.net/comp/xnewsrels.html

    OP: And scroll down to the Xnews section here for other resources --
    once you get the basics internalized and are ready to expand your
    experience:

    http://blinkynet.net/comp/ndx_windows.html

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 2, 2007
  7. John  Sisker

    Plato Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:

    > >My connection to the various newsgroups was working just find, now nothing.
    > >I receive no new information, not will any posts that I send be
    > >acknowledged. What happened?

    > I see your problem.
    >
    > Ditch OE. Get a real newsreader.

    Heck, I've been using NS3 for years in these groups, never a problem,
    ever, not once.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Aug 2, 2007
  8. John  Sisker

    Rectum Burn Guest

    "John Sisker" <> said in

    > My connection to the various newsgroups was working just find, now
    > nothing. I receive no new information, not will any posts that I send
    > be acknowledged. What happened?
    >
    > John Sisker
    >
    > (714) 536-3850

    I'd be happy to call you up at 3 am to discuss this with you.

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Aug 2, 2007
  9. John  Sisker

    ded Guest

    "John Sisker" <> wrote in message
    > My connection to the various newsgroups was working just find, now
    > nothing. I receive no new information, not will any posts that I send be
    > acknowledged. What happened?
    >
    > John Sisker
    >
    > (714) 536-3850

    It won't have been your client OE, but your NNTP server which seems to
    be supernews, and it seems to be working fine now as your post showed
    up here in this group.

    ded, Aug 2, 2007