    2/ The rouge machine connects fine elsewhere

    Confused!

    Any help would be much appreciated
    Rob, Dec 4, 2007

  2. Rob

    Barb Bowman Guest

    probably a Vista machine but without more details, nearly impossible
    to assist. what router do you have? brand/model AND hardware
    revision and firmware revision? do you have the latest firmware?

    the computer may need a different driver or anyone of a number of
    fixes. But the most likely one is
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928233/en-us

    --

    Barb Bowman