    But why?

    Can sombody help me ???

    If have no Idea :-(

    =?Utf-8?B?SWNlc3Rhbg==?=, Jun 13, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SWNlc3Rhbg==?=

    Rick Guest

    Do you happen to have a board with nVidia chipset? It seems there is a
    problem with the nVidia firewall in Win x64. From past posts, I believe
    the best procedure is to install it and then uninstall it.

    Rick, Jun 13, 2005

  3. "Rick" <> wrote in message
    > Do you happen to have a board with nVidia chipset? It seems there is a
    > problem with the nVidia firewall in Win x64. From past posts, I believe
    > the best procedure is to install it and then uninstall it.

    The only version of nVidia firewall that works for me is the one that comes
    with the beta 6.56 nForce drivers. It is in the NAM directory.

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Jun 13, 2005
  4. I have a Gigabyte GA-K8NS Ultra-939 with Nforce3 chipset.
    I have installed the nforce Firewall-Software will uninstall it and then we
    will see.
    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?SWNlc3Rhbg==?=, Jun 13, 2005