    but i cannot get a internet on my secondary pc or the laptop i had the same
    setup running befor on sp1 but cant seem to manage it since i installed sp2

    any help would be great as i dont want to format and install sp1 version again
    =?Utf-8?B?Zm9yZCBmYWlybGFuZQ==?=, Jul 9, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Zm9yZCBmYWlybGFuZQ==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    What is the nature of your Internet connection, and how you are connected to
    it?
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "ford fairlane" <ford > wrote in message
    > hi
    > i have set up my wireless network using 2 pen sized usb wireless adaptors
    > and a ibm t30 laptop with built in wireless
    >
    > the problem i am having is the network seems to be fine as all the

    computers

    Jack, Jul 9, 2005

  3. my internet connection is a cable modem and connected by ethernet cable on my
    main pc

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm9yZCBmYWlybGFuZQ==?=, Jul 9, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Zm9yZCBmYWlybGFuZQ==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    If you would like a stable flexible Wireless Network you should get a
    Wireless Cable/DSL Router and configure the system as a real peer to peer:
    http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg
    Otherwise:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/bowman_02april08.
    mspx
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "ford fairlane" <> wrote in message
    > my internet connection is a cable modem and connected by ethernet cable on

    my
    > main pc
    >
    > "Jack" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi
    > > What is the nature of your Internet connection, and how you are

    connected to
    > > it?
    > > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    > >

    > > "ford fairlane" <ford > wrote in

    message

    Jack, Jul 9, 2005
  5. cheers ill give that a bash

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm9yZCBmYWlybGFuZQ==?=, Jul 9, 2005