    software (one of the reasons I purchased the Microsoft solution rather than
    Linksys, etc.)?
    Thank you.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZnJ1c3RyYXRlZCBub3ZpY2U=?=, Oct 14, 2004

  2. Hi,
    After installing WinXP SP2 you could try to configure the card manually
    without BNU.
    To do so goto Control Panel >Network Connection >Wireless network
    connection(WNC) properties >Wireless networks tab> Remove all the preferred
    networks> hit Ok.
    Right click on WNC and select View availablw networks> select your
    network> hit Connect (if it says Diconnect already then hit disconnect and
    then you will see Connet)>When it ask for WEP type in the WEP Keys(26
    digits). it will says Acquiring n/w address and it should get connected.

    If it still says "No or limited connectivity" then the quickest way to
    resolve this issue is manually reinstall the driver for the card. To do so
    insert the MS Broadband CD and close the setup wizrd if it pop-up. Got to
    device manager then uninstall the card. Unplug and replug the card. Windows
    will detect the card and install the driver automatically from the CD. Then
    configure the adapter manually again as mention above

    Jose

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmlicmF2bw==?=, Oct 14, 2004

  3. An update to Microsoft Broadband Networking is availible that adds
    compatibility for Microsoft Windows XP SP2. The download and more
    information can be found here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx.

    newsgroup purposes only.
    "frustrated novice" <frustrated > wrote in
    message news:...

    Jim Seifert [MSFT], Oct 15, 2004
  4. Re: No internet connection after installing SP2 using Microsoft Br

    Thank you for taking time to respond. I had already read and downloaded the
    software from that link. I have checked for additonal updates using the
    update function of the BNU and it says I am current.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZnJ1c3RyYXRlZCBub3ZpY2U=?=, Oct 17, 2004