    configuration?

    Thanks,

    Ray
    Ray, Nov 6, 2004

  2. Ray

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    I am not familiar with the Planex. The Buffalo is fully compatible with WZC
    you do not need drivers but if you are using setting that is not the default
    you might need to adjust them the first time on the new computer.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Nov 7, 2004

  3. Ray

    Ray Guest

    Jack,

    What is the default settings on the client itself? How can they enter the
    mac address, wep/wap codes, shared/open authentication automatically? In
    Windows XP SP2, automatic installation is disable so it may not work on it?
    What is WZC?

    Thanks,

    Ray

    Ray, Nov 7, 2004