    Set A Goal
    When you want what you've never had,
    you must do what you've never done.

    Fresh Air, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Fresh Air

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Fresh Air deftly scribbled:

    > I cannot receive incoming mail. any suggestions?

    Check your pop3 address is correct for the account, and check that people
    are sending you emails to the correct address.

    Have you sent yourself an email to see if the account works ?

    --
    ....................................Paul-xxx

    Paul - xxx, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Fresh Air

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Fresh Air continued:

    > I cannot receive incoming mail. any suggestions?

    Nobody is sending you emails.
    --
    slumpy
    no more