    a group policy issue? Whats the fix?

    TIA
    Tron
    Tron2007, Jun 8, 2007

  2. Tron2007

    Thor Guest

    Hi!

    You are running IE6. This is what I think, anyway.
    Fix is to install IE7.
    If you run remote desktop, you run programs directly on server, in this case
    you might want to attempt to set up IE7 on server.

    Hope this helps.

    53

    Thor, Jun 13, 2007

  3. Tron2007

    Tron2007 Guest

    No they have IE7. I know IE6 has not tab browsing. I fixed the issue
    because their server had Classic Shell enabled Under Policy. Once I diabled
    Classic shell this enabled tab browsing. Thanks for the effort Thor!

    Tron2007, Jun 13, 2007
  4. Tron2007

    Thor Guest

    Hi.

    I was not aware of the "Classic shell". Nice to know.

    53

    "Tron2007" <> wrote in message
    > No they have IE7. I know IE6 has not tab browsing. I fixed the issue
    > because their server had Classic Shell enabled Under Policy. Once I
    > diabled Classic shell this enabled tab browsing. Thanks for the effort
    > Thor!
    >

    > "Thor" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi!
    >>
    >> You are running IE6. This is what I think, anyway.
    >> Fix is to install IE7.
    >> If you run remote desktop, you run programs directly on server, in this
    >> case you might want to attempt to set up IE7 on server.
    >>
    >> Hope this helps.
    >>
    >> 53
    >>
    >> "Tron2007" <> wrote in message
    >>>I have no tabs for IE7 on any workstations . Running Server 2003. Is
    >>>this a group policy issue? Whats the fix?
    >>>
    >>> TIA
    >>> Tron

    Thor, Jun 14, 2007
  5. Tron2007

    kpg Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in

    > Hi.
    >
    > I was not aware of the "Classic shell". Nice to know.
    >
    > 53

    What else don't you know?

    Please provide a detailed list...

    THX
    kpg, Jun 14, 2007
  6. Tron2007

    John R Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Thor" <> wrote in
    >
    > What else don't you know?
    >
    > Please provide a detailed list...

    1. What makes women happy
    2. What makes women mad
    3. What women want
    4. What women mean when they say 'You dont have to buy me anything'

    That's just the short list for me :)

    John R
    John R, Jun 14, 2007
  7. Tron2007

    catwalker63 Guest

    John R piffled away vaguely:

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> "Thor" <> wrote in
    >>
    >> What else don't you know?
    >>
    >> Please provide a detailed list...
    >>

    > 1. What makes women happy

    Chocolate, shoes, pedicures, shopping, money, shoes, flowers,
    chocolate, shiny/sparkly things, shoes . . . .

    > 2. What makes women mad

    Depends. Serveral factors make this difficult to predict. Am I
    having a hotflash? Have I had to repeat myself more than once? Do my
    feet hurt? Is there chocolate?

    > 3. What women want

    All of it. At a discount.

    > 4. What women mean when they say 'You dont have to buy me anything'

    Don't you dare forget my
    Birthday/Anniversary/Christmas/Easter/Valentines/InsertSpecialDayHere
    gift!

    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Jun 15, 2007
  8. Tron2007

    Thor Guest

    > "Thor" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Hi.
    >>
    >> I was not aware of the "Classic shell". Nice to know.
    >>
    >> 53

    > What else don't you know?
    >
    > Please provide a detailed list...
    >
    > THX

    How to be happy.
    "I'd rather be happy than right any day"

    How about you?

    53
    42≠53 / 42!=53 / 42<>53 == 1
    Thor, Jun 15, 2007