No help

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by whatever, Apr 22, 2004.

  1. whatever

    whatever Guest

    OK. Now I get it. There's a group of baby techies called
    mcngp that think they are witty with their snide remarks.
    Now that is original! Looking back in this NG I don't see
    any worthwhile response from anyone claiming to part of
    this group. Reminds me of the losers in high school who
    felt since they weren't bright enough to take part in
    class discussions, they'll just screw around and disrupt
    it for everyone else. Bravo guys. May your next long walk
    be on a very short pier.

    some
    >idiot, I mean IT Professional, posts the dumbest remark.
    >Whatever happened to helping others out? Case in point,
    >Lnkwizards reply to wannapass. This is sure different

    then
    >a year or two ago (but then again so is the whole IT
    >world). What a sad state we are in! I can only hope that
    >some agree with me, but, am pretty sure that this post
    >will get the same kind of remarks I am writing about.

    Good

    whatever, Apr 22, 2004

  2. whatever

    Consultant Guest

    hey, im calling you out. after school, in the quad, you are goin down

    Consultant, Apr 22, 2004

  3. whatever

    Guest Guest

    Wouldn't do any good, you don't have any teeth left.
    Or is that meanoldman?
    You all look the same to me!

    Guest, Apr 22, 2004
  4. whatever

    Frisbee® Guest

    whatever wrote:
    > OK. Now I get it. There's a group of baby techies called
    > mcngp that think they are witty with their snide remarks.
    > Now that is original! Looking back in this NG I don't see
    > any worthwhile response from anyone claiming to part of
    > this group. Reminds me of the losers in high school who
    > felt since they weren't bright enough to take part in
    > class discussions, they'll just screw around and disrupt
    > it for everyone else. Bravo guys. May your next long walk
    > be on a very short pier.

    Man, I can see that we shouldn't have messed with you.

    Ouch.

    --
    Fris "I have seen the light" bee®

    Certaholics
    Frisbee®, Apr 22, 2004
  5. whatever

    JaR Guest

    Consultant opined, On 4/22/04 12:39 PM:

    > hey, im calling you out. after school, in the quad, you are goin down

    Fight! Fight! Fight! Kick his butt, C!
    JaR, Apr 22, 2004
  6. whatever

    JaR Guest

    whatever opined, On 4/22/04 12:31 PM:

    > May your next long walk
    > be on a very short pier.

    Ooooh, that hurt!

    JaR
    Wounded Thug
    JaR, Apr 22, 2004
  7. whatever

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "whatever" <> wrote in message
    > OK.

    OK.

    > Now I get it.

    Good. It's about time.

    > There's a group of baby techies called
    > mcngp that think they are witty with their snide remarks.

    None of us are babies. I believe each and every one of us has outgrown the
    "toddler" phase. Even Link! Maybe we think we're snide with our witty
    remarks. Didn't think of it that way, did you?

    > Now that is original!

    Come again? What's original?

    > Looking back in this NG I don't see
    > any worthwhile response from anyone claiming to part of
    > this group.

    Hey, guys, look! This one actually reads back posts! How 'bout that! </Mel
    Allen>

    > Reminds me of the losers in high school who
    > felt since they weren't bright enough to take part in
    > class discussions, they'll just screw around and disrupt
    > it for everyone else.

    I don't remember those guys. Were they the ones who drooled on themselves in
    3rd period chemistry? Or the ones who kept having to go to the nurse because
    of the severe wedgies?

    > Bravo guys.

    And you, I guess.

    > May your next long walk
    > be on a very short pier.

    Well that's just silly! If you're walking on a short pier, you can only walk
    a short way! Unless, of course, you reach the end of the pier and turn
    around. Then you could keep walking indefinitely. Otherwise, one would just
    fall right off the end and into the water! I like swimming as much as the
    next guy, but I don't know if I want to fall off a pier. I think I'll just
    stick to the kiddie pool at the Y.

    Fsck you very much.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 22, 2004
  8. whatever

    whatever Guest

    kenny-poo. you are quite the little sissy. My suggestion:
    get off your butt, look yourself in the mirror and decide
    if you really like what you see. I'll bet, if you actual
    took the time for some self reflection, you'll decide that
    being a whinny little punk is no way to go through life.
    You better get going, mommy probably has your snack
    waiting.

    whatever, Apr 22, 2004
  9. whatever

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "whatever" <> wrote in message
    > kenny-poo.

    hey. listen. no one but kat can call me that, alright?

    > you are quite the little sissy.

    i know you are, but what am I?

    > My suggestion:
    > get off your butt, look yourself in the mirror and decide
    > if you really like what you see.

    Oh I like what I see alright. In fact, I'm jacking it right now!

    > I'll bet, if you actual
    > took the time for some self reflection, you'll decide that
    > being a whinny little punk is no way to go through life.

    I think you're right. I'd hate to be a whiny punk.

    > You better get going, mommy probably has your snack
    > waiting.

    Sweet! I love after-school snacks! Maybe mommy made chocolate chip cookies
    today! Who knows? It'll be a great surprise!

    Now, because you didn't do it when I told you the first time: go fsck
    yourself.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 22, 2004
  10. whatever

    Guest Guest

    yes JaR I can just imagine your out-of-shape self in your
    little cheerleader outfit. "fight! kick his butt". What a
    total loser. With your mentality its hard to believe that
    you think you'll have a career in IT. Take all your
    combined posts to this newsgroup, print them out and see
    for yourself what a worthless piece of crap you are.

    Guest, Apr 22, 2004
  11. whatever

    Guest Guest

    That's funny!
    If you were to really see JaR, you would know just how
    sorry and tragic lifes' humanity can get!

    No! Do not feed this troll!!!!

    Guest, Apr 22, 2004
  12. whatever

    Neil Guest

    "whatever" <> wrote in news:2f5901c428a9
    $c42d6570$:

    > kenny-poo. you are quite the little sissy. My suggestion:

    <frekishlylargepileofcrapsnipped>

    remarkable. Why is it that when people say they are going away and never
    coming back that they don't? if you're gonna shut up, then "SHUT UP!" b-bye
    now, c u, l8tr, _go away_...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 26, 2004