    --
    Warm Regards
    KT
    =?Utf-8?B?S2F0aWUgRGlk?=, Jan 25, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2F0aWUgRGlk?=

    Malke Guest

    Katie Did wrote:

    > I did the "test" drive but when I go into the programs Office is not
    > there so I can't activate with my key product number..... Yes, iam a
    > dunce.

    I don't think you should call yourself a "dunce", but we have no idea
    what you are talking about with this post. What "test drive"? You've
    posted in a newsgroups for wireless networking on Windows. Did you mean
    to do this? Does your question have anything to do with wireless
    networking?

    Here is a list of all the MS newsgroups:
    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    And here is a link that will help you write a good newsgroup post:
    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    I'm not saying this to hurt your feelings; lots of people (like me) want
    to help you but you have to give us something with which to work.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com