    months".

    MD
    www.ukip.org/
    Mad Dog anti EU, Dec 21, 2006

  2. Mad Dog anti EU

    NewFox Guest

    can you try adding this url as your homepage?

    http://en-US.start.mozilla.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

    It should work..

    or you can always add www.google.com as your homepage

    To change your hompage browse to the page you want, then go to Tools>Options
    and then press USE CURRENT PAGE

    -K

    NewFox, Dec 21, 2006

  3. Mad Dog anti EU wrote:

    > It keeps saying server not found and when I click on the "house" icon
    > to return home it say's again server not found. I can still search
    > the web by using the small Google box on the toolbar,

    So, what is your home page?
    Tools > Options > General

    > I updated Firefox earlier today, would this have anything to do with
    > it ?

    And it worked before you upgraded? Hmm ... [activates 'logic' section
    of brain ...] quite possibly!

    > Can you help please.

    I'm doing my very best...

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 21, 2006
  4. "Mad Dog anti EU" <> wrote in
    message news:bpBih.20119$
    | | It keeps saying server not found and when I click on
    | | the "house" icon to return home it say's again server
    | | not found. I can still search the web by using the
    | | small Google box on the toolbar,
    | |
    | | I updated Firefox earlier today, would this have
    | | anything to do with it ?
    | |
    | | Can you help please.
    | |
    | | --
    | | "A horse a horse my kingdom for a horse, I haven't had
    | | a winner in six months".
    | |
    | | MD
    | | www.ukip.org/

    Many thanks for thr reply's, I did a system restore which seems to have
    worked.

    Mad Dog anti EU, Dec 21, 2006
  5. Mad Dog anti EU

    NewFox Guest

    Hello...
    Well that does work.. but its a bit of an overkill... unless something was
    corrupt and could not be fixed normally...

    anyway.. since you fixed it... thats what counts....

    NewFox, Dec 22, 2006
  6. Mad Dog anti EU

    Hugh Guest

    Mad Dog anti EU wrote:

    > It keeps saying server not found and when I click on the "house" icon to
    > return home it say's again server not found. I can still search the web
    > by using the small Google box on the toolbar,
    >
    > I updated Firefox earlier today, would this have anything to do with it ?
    >
    > Can you help please.

    Something was wrong at Google yesterday. Both Firefox on my computer and
    EI7 on my wifes computer gave the same result. So it wasnt your system
    it returned to work in about 30 min. my time EST
    Hugh, Dec 22, 2006