    841 bytes (0x349) 0x1f32 starup-config

    is there a way to startup the 3600 router?

    Glen Victor
    Glen, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Glen

    Glen Guest

    An additional question can I load an image from a 2600 onto the 3600? what
    are the ramifications?

    Glen Victor

    Glen, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Glen

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <9Ez_b.49996$>,
    says...
    > An additional question can I load an image from a 2600 onto the 3600? what
    > are the ramifications?

    No. It won't work.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Feb 24, 2004
  4. Glen

    Glen Guest

    any suggestions Hansang?

    Glen

    Glen, Feb 24, 2004
  5. Glen

    Joe Rankin Guest

    It's xmodem time!

    Joe Rankin, Feb 24, 2004
  6. Glen

    Ivan Golovin Guest

    Hello!

    The flash device should contain an IOS image to boot up (if you are not
    booting from tftp). But the startup-config is generally placed in NVRAM, not
    in flash. Do you have an IOS image in flash? If no, you have to place it
    there through xmodem or smth. You'd better search on cisco.com how to upload
    an IOS with xmodem.

    --
    Ivan

    Ivan Golovin, Feb 24, 2004