    As eveerybody knows ASP itself cannot get u a job so u have to be different from others.So wether shud i go for the MCAD certification or not.plz advice me

    regard
    mohit

    mohit singh, May 28, 2004

  2. mohit singh

    djad'ko Guest

    Mohit,
    All these exams and certifications are just games. Microsoft started it to
    make money. Some employers believe that certified person knows more than
    others, some employers do not believe. So it's up to you. Many really
    experienced programmers did not pass any exams, many people with no good
    knowledge of programming stuff got those certificates. I fill myself like a
    pretty bad programmer, but I passed all the exams for MCSD several years
    ago, later I did the same with MCSD.NET. Although I always fill that my
    knowledge is not good enough, I do a lot of programming for my company, my
    boss likes my results, my coworkers believe that my certificates are real.
    But as I said before it's just a game, I followed the rules created by
    Microsoft and I have some benefits from it - good salary etc.
    Djad'ko

    "mohit singh" <> wrote in message
    > I am working in ASP(no experience in real world programming) but want to

    go for the MCAD exams. plz can me guide to how to clear the MCA exams as i
    also am not experienced to programming.

    djad'ko, May 31, 2004

  3. mohit singh

    Mike Guest

    A true sign of a good programmer is one that is always
    questioning their own abilities.
    If you think yourself to be an average or below average
    programmer, while your boss and coworkers/fellow
    programmers think you are really good. Then you sir are
    on the right path.

    in message

    Mike, Jun 1, 2004