No exam! Obtain MCSE at home with 100% convenience

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Marlin Munrow, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:38:47 -0600, ipassmcse
    <> wrote:
    >IT Certification Examination Service
    >We are the certification exam service provider with direct association

    <SNIPPETY-DO-DAH>

    How *can* you do this *LEGALLY* without breaching all of the NDA
    clauses ?

    Answer: not possible.

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Marlin Munrow

    ipassmcse Guest

    IT Certification Examination Service

    We are the certification exam service provider with direct associatio
    to testing centers. We provide services for over 30 IT certificatio
    exams including MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP
    CCDP, CCIE, SCJP, OCDBA. Our association with various authorize
    Prometric and VUE testing centers allowed us to successfully consulte
    over 100 clients in obtaining their certifications. 100% of our client
    passed their exams in one shut, with 100% convenience.

    To ensure our client's best interest and best security, we insist tha
    all exams are hosted only in contracted test sites, to eliminat
    "substitute examinees" with fake ID's, and therefore our clients
    consignments may be efficiently executed. We also have professiona
    trainers at our training center with extensive experiences in teachin
    and long-standing testing experience, providing up-to-date informatio
    on the examinations, so that we are able to stand firm by our claim o
    100% passing upon first try.

    We deeply recognize our client's satisfaction is our best commercial
    We live by a "client's first" principle, and will provide the mos
    comprehensive service to every client with best dedication, efforts
    and accountability..

    Please E-MailĀ” for further discussion on intende
    exam subject, time & payment.
    Payment: Examination fee and service payment are paid in full.
    Please provide us your Name and E-Mail.
    Or, simply provide your testing center ID.
    We may complete any certification exam within 7 days. 3 days for singl
    subject.
    We will register your ID for you upon completion of exam.
    The ID on your transcript allows you to obtain proof of passing o
    testing center web site. (Best form of proof.)
    Certificate will be mailed to you directly from the U.S. within 4 to
    weeks, at your residence, or other designated address.

    For detail information:
    Plz visit: http://www.certnow.net/english/index.html

    Contact us:
    Email:
    MSN:
    ICQ:27610239

    ipassmcs

    ipassmcse, Feb 23, 2004

  3. Marlin Munrow

    kpg Guest

    >100% of our clients passed their exams in one shut, with 100% convenience.

    It's an open and shut case.

    kpg, Feb 23, 2004
  4. Why do they let this crap on this forum?

    =?Utf-8?B?c21lYWRvd3M=?=, Feb 23, 2004
  5. Marlin Munrow

    noone Guest

    Here's 50 bucks! Upgrade me to MCSE 2003 from MCSE 2000! I don't want to
    have to study!

    noone, Feb 23, 2004
  6. >Answer: not possible

    lol!

    Did you use transcenders to answer that one!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 23, 2004
  7. On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:55:05 +0000, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere <.> wrote:

    >>Answer: not possible

    >lol!
    >
    >Did you use transcenders to answer that one!
    >
    >Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    no, I used Self Test (tm) becuase I heard they now own transcender...
    Did I do *bad* ??

    Marlin Munrow, Feb 23, 2004
  8. >no, I used Self Test (tm) becuase I heard they now own transcender...
    >Did I do *bad* ??

    Not @ all.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 23, 2004