NO ESCAPE FROM THE D60 !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Sep 8, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    badgerfish Guest

    badgerfish, Sep 8, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    On 9/8/03 12:08 PM, in article KI27b.61584$kW.34496@edtnps84, "Amphora"
    <> wrote:

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >> You can run, you can hide, you can even try to fly away,
    >> but you'll never escape the Totally Digital D60!
    >>
    >> http://members.aol.com/annika1980/escape.jpg
    >>

    > Odd, I didn't know butterflies flew upside down.....

    When they are "stuffed", they fly whatever way you want them to.

    George Kerby, Sep 8, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    g n p Guest

    How did you get it to light-up its antennas???? ;-))

    g n p, Sep 8, 2003
  5. Annika1980

    badgerfish Guest

    He stuck a match up its ass, and cloned it out.......I thought the reading
    might be a little advanced for you. I will get it translated into 'down
    home' language for you.

    'Hi ya'll folks, were gonna be lookin at some of that thern reet techneecal
    infermation in this article.......etc.

    badgerfish, Sep 8, 2003
  6. Annika1980

    BUNTOVNIK Guest

    > You can run, you can hide, you can even try to fly away,
    > but you'll never escape the Totally Digital D60!
    >
    > http://members.aol.com/annika1980/escape.jpg

    Good god, I wish your d60 finally broke down so we can go on with our lives.
    Butterfly with see-through wings that flies upside down? That's a new one.

    --
    ----------------------
    online photo portfolio

    BUNTOVNIK, Sep 8, 2003
  7. Ms. Jaime <> writes:

    > On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 19:49:01 +0200, "BUNTOVNIK" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Good god, I wish your d60 finally broke down so we can go on with our lives.

    > You know you always *can* killfile him.

    You can killfile him for sure, but you can't killfile all that reply to his
    posts. Me included, I guess :)

    It would be much easier if his d60 breaks so he wouldn't post any more ...

    Bye, Dragan

    --
    Dragan Cvetkovic,

    Dragan Cvetkovic, Sep 8, 2003
  8. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    On 9/8/03 1:44 PM, in article , "Dragan Cvetkovic"
    <> wrote:

    > Ms. Jaime <> writes:
    >
    >> On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 19:49:01 +0200, "BUNTOVNIK" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>> Good god, I wish your d60 finally broke down so we can go on with our lives.

    >> You know you always *can* killfile him.
    >>

    > You can killfile him for sure, but you can't killfile all that reply to his
    > posts. Me included, I guess :)
    >
    > It would be much easier if his d60 breaks so he wouldn't post any more ...
    >
    > Bye, Dragan

    Or a golfball hits him "upside de head"!

    George Kerby, Sep 8, 2003
  9. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    #1. - It's a Moth, not a Butterfly.

    #2. - It wasn't alive BEFORE he made this poor POS posting.

    #3. - Anni is getting desperate for attention.

    George Kerby, Sep 8, 2003
  10. Annika1980

    Bryce Guest

    more spam

    Bryce, Sep 8, 2003
  11. Annika1980

    badgerfish Guest

    I thought you had announced your departure Ms. Jamie, how shooting through
    reflective surfaces going ??

    badgerfish, Sep 8, 2003
  12. Annika1980

    Browntimdc Guest

    George Kerby <> wrote in

    > #1. - It's a Moth, not a Butterfly.
    >
    > #2. - It wasn't alive BEFORE he made this poor POS posting.
    >
    > #3. - Anni is getting desperate for attention.

    He's quite successful at #3 at least.

    Tim

    Browntimdc, Sep 8, 2003
  13. Annika1980

    Ms. Jaime Guest

    On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:44:01 -0400, Dragan Cvetkovic <>
    wrote:

    >You can killfile him for sure, but you can't killfile all that reply to his
    >posts. Me included, I guess :)

    I could killfile you if I wanted to. :)

    >It would be much easier if his d60 breaks so he wouldn't post any more ...

    Okay let me get this straight......this person is posting links to
    photos he took using his (or her) digital camera to a digital
    photography newsgroup and it is *bothering* you and you want him (or
    her) to stop?

    Am I missing *something* here? :-/

    Ms. Jaime, Sep 8, 2003
  14. Annika1980

    Ms. Jaime Guest

    On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 18:47:24 GMT, Logan McMinn
    <> wrote:

    >A very nice, striking photo, but I'd REALLY be impressed if I knew that
    >the butterfly was alive and well after the photo was taken.

    I often find dead moths and bugs while vacumning the house. I could
    easily save them for macro shots before I dispose of them.

    Suppose it *was* a previously deceased moth..or butterfly??
    No harm there.

    Ms. Jaime, Sep 8, 2003
  15. Ms. Jaime <> writes:

    > On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:44:01 -0400, Dragan Cvetkovic <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>You can killfile him for sure, but you can't killfile all that reply to his
    >>posts. Me included, I guess :)

    > I could killfile you if I wanted to. :)

    Sure, but then you won't be getting helpful comments about Toronto camera
    shops :)

    E.g.
    http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=

    >>It would be much easier if his d60 breaks so he wouldn't post any more ...

    > Okay let me get this straight......this person is posting links to
    > photos he took using his (or her) digital camera to a digital
    > photography newsgroup and it is *bothering* you and you want him (or
    > her) to stop?
    >
    > Am I missing *something* here? :-/

    Yes. I wasn't complaining about "that person's" links (Buntovnik was), I
    was just pointing out that kill-filing him won't help much. Besides, it was
    (to quote Todd Walker) a <tongue in cheek> remark anyway.

    Good thing with Anikka's posts is that his Subject line is ALL CAPS, so it
    is easy to ignore (or set a filter to ignore).

    Bye, Dragan

    --
    Dragan Cvetkovic,

    Dragan Cvetkovic, Sep 8, 2003
  16. Annika1980

    BUNTOVNIK Guest

    "Ms. Jaime" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:44:01 -0400, Dragan Cvetkovic <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >It would be much easier if his d60 breaks so he wouldn't post any more

    > Okay let me get this straight......this person is posting links to
    > photos he took using his (or her) digital camera to a digital
    > photography newsgroup and it is *bothering* you and you want him (or
    > her) to stop?
    >
    > Am I missing *something* here? :-/

    It's not the photos, or the links, or the newsgroup. It's the additude that
    he/she is the best photographer on the world (if not even in our solar
    system) and that D60 is the ultimate camera of all time, and that there's no
    film or digital camera that can do what D60 does and never will be. It's
    annoying, especially when he/she post poorly photoshoped photos to prove
    those silly remarks.

    --
    ----------------------
    online photo portfolio

    BUNTOVNIK, Sep 8, 2003
  17. Annika1980

    Ms. Jaime Guest

    On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:35:41 -0400, Dragan Cvetkovic <>
    wrote:

    >Sure, but then you won't be getting helpful comments about Toronto camera
    >shops :)

    Very true and I am planning to visit a couple of those shops the next
    time I go into Toronto. Probably Thanksgiving weekend as I won't have
    anything else happening then.

    >Yes. I wasn't complaining about "that person's" links (Buntovnik was), I
    >was just pointing out that kill-filing him won't help much. Besides, it was
    >(to quote Todd Walker) a <tongue in cheek> remark anyway.
    >
    >Good thing with Anikka's posts is that his Subject line is ALL CAPS, so it
    >is easy to ignore (or set a filter to ignore).

    I kind of enjoy looking at his photos so I won't be killfiling him.

    Ms. Jaime, Sep 9, 2003
  18. Annika1980

    Steve Roys Guest

    > It's not the photos, or the links, or the newsgroup. It's the additude that
    > he/she is the best photographer on the world (if not even in our solar
    > system) and that D60 is the ultimate camera of all time, and that there's no
    > film or digital camera that can do what D60 does and never will be. It's
    > annoying, especially when he/she post poorly photoshoped photos to prove
    > those silly remarks.

    And this annoys people because...? Personally I think it's amusing.
    Perhaps y'all need to have your meds adjusted.

    Steve

    Steve Roys, Sep 9, 2003
  19. Annika1980

    Bryce Guest

    what. you all out of good digs? You use them all up already?

    That's pretty sorry.

    Bryce, Sep 9, 2003
  20. Annika1980

    blech Guest

    "Bryce" <> wrote in message news:<lIn7b.198$>...
    > what. you all out of good digs? You use them all up already?
    >
    > That's pretty sorry.

    My sincerest apologies. I was in a hurry. I will dig up some good
    digs after I eat supper.

    blech, Sep 9, 2003