    tbm Guest

    WHY? BECAUSE MIRROR THUMP IS ABYSMAL.RGDS 2 ALL FRM TBM...

    ---

    tbm, Mar 7, 2004

  2. tbm

    Bluenose Guest

    WE ARE PLEAED WITH YOUR DECISION.

    Bluenose, Mar 7, 2004

  3. tbm

    Alan D-W Guest

    "tbm" <> wrote in message
    > WHY? BECAUSE MIRROR THUMP IS ABYSMAL.RGDS 2 ALL FRM TBM...

    No, I'll tell you why - it's too difficult for you to use, you abysmal
    dimbo. Hold the camera with the glass shiny thing at the front and press
    the little button with your right index finger. (Right is sandwich hand,
    left is glass of milk hand.)

    Alan D-W, Mar 7, 2004
  4. tbm

    jriegle Guest

    The mirror mass is much less than a 35mm camera because it is smaller. Being
    smaller it swings through a shorter arc as well.

    The Rebel G film camera I have has a hell of a kick by comparison. It is
    much lighter than the dRebel.

    I have found the mirror kick to be not a problem in the dRebel.
    John

    jriegle, Mar 7, 2004
  5. Alan D-W wrote:

    > "tbm" <> wrote in message
    >> WHY? BECAUSE MIRROR THUMP IS ABYSMAL.RGDS 2 ALL FRM TBM...
    >>

    > No, I'll tell you why - it's too difficult for you to use, you abysmal
    > dimbo. Hold the camera with the glass shiny thing at the front and press
    > the little button with your right index finger. (Right is sandwich hand,
    > left is glass of milk hand.)

    'Must have been Steve, AKA George, trying to hide as someone else again.

    Fred

    --
    "...Linux, MS-DOS, and Windows XP (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
    the Ugly)."

    Fred A. Miller, Mar 7, 2004