  1. James Doble

    James Doble Guest

    I am not receiving any emails.......can u assist ??
    James Doble, Feb 24, 2004

  2. James Doble

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 07:14:40 -0000, James Doble wrote:

    >I am not receiving any emails.......can u assist ??

    'u' who?

    Read this first, http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Don't forget to mention anything useful like, any error messages or what
    program you are using for mail maybe it's OE6.

    Try and avoid SPAM
    http://help.blueyonder.co.uk/html/abuse/howavoid.shtml

    Try the webmail interface, this way you can see your inbox on the
    https://webmail.blueyonder.co.uk/
    server. Getting messages from there to your PC is another matter.

    Not forgetting,
    http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/status/statuspage.html
    or maybe even
    http://help.blueyonder.co.uk/html/email/
    Then there are a few newsgroups like

    - blueyonder.users.self-help
    A group for users to help each other, frequently featuring advice with
    Operating System settings, advice on configuring client software and the
    likes. If you have a problem but it is not a direct blueyonder support
    issue, this is the best place to start.

    - blueyonder.support.mail
    For the specific reporting of diagnostic information on blueyonder mail
    services ONLY.

    Me
    why?, Feb 24, 2004