    inbox and Internet groups, but to no avail. Is there anything that I am
    doing wrong that is causing this to happen?

    Tiffany

    Tiffany Harmon, Jan 23, 2006

  2. Tiffany Harmon

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:27:02 GMT, "Tiffany Harmon"
    <> wrote:

    >I can't get emails in my Outlook Express. I have tried fine tuning the
    >inbox and Internet groups, but to no avail. Is there anything that I am
    >doing wrong that is causing this to happen?
    >
    >Tiffany

    Prolly!!!
    How would we know?
    What key are you tuning it to. Try the key of x.
    Or yew could call your service provider. Or yew cood give us some
    information that might help understand yore prob.
    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Jan 23, 2006

  3. Tiffany Harmon

    Donald Guest

    Call your isp?

    Donald, Jan 23, 2006
  4. Tiffany Harmon

    7 Guest

    Tiffany Harmon wrote:

    > I can't get emails in my Outlook Express. I have tried fine tuning the
    > inbox and Internet groups, but to no avail. Is there anything that I am
    > doing wrong that is causing this to happen?
    >
    > Tiffany

    Try setting up thunderbird (http://www.mozilla.org )
    Its open source, free and has fewer virus related vulnerabilities.

    7, Jan 23, 2006
  5. Tiffany Harmon wrote:

    > I can't get emails in my Outlook Express. I have tried fine tuning the
    > inbox and Internet groups, but to no avail. Is there anything that I am
    > doing wrong that is causing this to happen?

    Just post with your real "unmunged" e-mail address to newsfroups like this
    one, and you are guaranteed to receive loads of (spam) mail in your inbox
    soon.
    However, the matter of being able to download them, is another issue. Does
    outcrap give a hint or error message?

    Linux 2.6.14-mm1 [LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]

    Walter Mautner, Jan 23, 2006
  6. Tiffany Harmon

    TNKEV Guest

    Tiffany Harmon wrote:
    > I can't get emails in my Outlook Express. I have tried fine tuning

    the
    > inbox and Internet groups, but to no avail. Is there anything that

    I am
    > doing wrong that is causing this to happen?
    >
    > Tiffany

    Are you trying to get OE to collect email from Yahoo or MSN or some
    other web based email?

    --

    The home of new Yorks #1 jamband!!
    http://rocksfromthegarden.tripod.com/

    TNKEV, Jan 23, 2006
  7. Tiffany Harmon

    Dan Evans Guest

    > I can't get emails in my Outlook Express. I have tried fine tuning the
    > inbox and Internet groups, but to no avail. Is there anything that I am
    > doing wrong that is causing this to happen?

    How the frig do you fine tune an inbox?

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Jan 23, 2006
  8. Tiffany Harmon

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:qt7Bf.20530$,
    Tiffany Harmon spewed forth:
    > I can't get emails in my Outlook Express. I have tried fine tuning
    > the inbox and Internet groups, but to no avail. Is there anything
    > that I am doing wrong that is causing this to happen?
    >
    > Tiffany

    It's because no one wants to talk to you. Get over it.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 24, 2006
  9. Tiffany Harmon

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Tiffany Harmon <> wrote in message
    <qt7Bf.20530$>...

    > I can't get emails in my Outlook Express.

    How do you know you can't get emails in your outlook express?

    > I have tried fine tuning the inbox and Internet groups, but to no
    > avail.

    Why have you tried fine tuning the inbox and internet groups?

    > Is there anything that I am doing wrong that is causing this to
    > happen?

    Amazing. You have been trained to be delusional.

    > Tiffany.

    I am wondering if you can review this paper for publication, keeping it
    in the strictest confidence.

    > I'm not sure entirely why, but for some reason I have this newfound
    > resolve to really stay off cocaine this time.

    Yes, Harmon, you need encouragement and support. You have issues; it shows.

    --
    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 24, 2006
  10. Tiffany Harmon

    Plato Guest

    Tiffany Harmon wrote:

    > I can't get emails in my Outlook Express. I have tried fine tuning the
    > inbox and Internet groups, but to no avail. Is there anything that I am
    > doing wrong that is causing this to happen?

    Contact your ISP for the correct user name and password.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jan 24, 2006
  11. Tiffany Harmon

    Dirk Diggler Guest

    "Tiffany Harmon" <> said in news:qt7Bf.20530$F_3.17579
    @newssvr29.news.prodigy.net:

    > I can't get emails in my Outlook Express. I have tried fine tuning the
    > inbox and Internet groups, but to no avail. Is there anything that I am
    > doing wrong that is causing this to happen?
    >
    > Tiffany

    Maybe you're a certified twit?

    Dirk

    Dirk Diggler, Jan 30, 2006