  1. Chris Taylor

    Chris Taylor Guest

    Email seems to be down all day Feb 20 - any reason ?

    Chris Taylor, Feb 20, 2006

  2. Chris Taylor

    SJP Guest

    "Chris Taylor" <> wrote in message
    news:18nKf.43919$...
    > Email seems to be down all day Feb 20 - any reason ?

    Who do you think you are talking too? This is not your ISP's helpdesk

    SJP, Feb 20, 2006

  3. Chris Taylor

    Ben Guest

    > Email seems to be down all day Feb 20 - any reason ?

    What...for the whole of the internet?

    Another NTL customer thinking this is their ISP

    Ben

    Ben, Feb 20, 2006
  4. Chris Taylor

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:38:05 GMT, "Chris Taylor"
    <> wrote:

    >Email seems to be down all day Feb 20

    That sucks.

    >- any reason ?

    Who knows.

    Maybe if you asked your ISP, they could tell you.

    HINT: This isn't your ISP.

    Evan Platt, Feb 20, 2006
  5. Chris Taylor

    Deano Guest

    Ben wrote:
    > "Chris Taylor" <> wrote in message
    >> Email seems to be down all day Feb 20 - any reason ?
    >>

    > What...for the whole of the internet?
    >
    > Another NTL customer thinking this is their ISP
    >
    > Ben

    Indeed, NTL does seem to attract them...

    Deano, Feb 20, 2006
  6. Chris Taylor

    the paddle Guest

    Yes and no.

    The chap in charge of email is off 'sick', (we all know what that means
    - between you and mean the guy is a drunk) anyways, the rest of us
    can't figure out how this email thing works. Sorry. You could always
    use the phone, or post as appropriate.

    He'll be back by Wednesday.

    HTH

    Paddle

    Customer Support

    the paddle, Feb 20, 2006
  7. Chris Taylor

    Special Ed Guest

    > Email seems to be down all day Feb 20 - any reason ?

    Your account is 30 days in arrears. Pay up and we'll send you what we're
    holding...

    Special Ed, Feb 20, 2006
  8. Chris Taylor gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Email seems to be down all day Feb 20 - any reason ?

    Your inbox has been locked for excessive mopery.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    This country will not be a permanently good place for any of us to live in

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 20, 2006
  9. Chris Taylor

    Daave Guest

    Chris Taylor wrote:
    > Email seems to be down all day Feb 20 - any reason ?

    There's probably a reason. Anyway, what's it's back up and running, you
    can expect to receive more spam than before.

    Daave, Feb 20, 2006
  10. Chris Taylor

    Plato Guest

    Chris Taylor wrote:

    > Email seems to be down all day Feb 20 - any reason ?

    Computers and software cannont be held accontable to work 24/7/365.
    Things happen. Heck, when my website was in Sweden the cleaning lady
    used to unplug the server for her vacuum, and forget to plug it back in.
    I'd be down 'till Monday morning :)

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Feb 20, 2006
  11. Chris Taylor

    Plato Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:

    > >Email seems to be down all day Feb 20

    > That sucks.
    > >- any reason ?

    > Who knows.
    > Maybe if you asked your ISP, they could tell you.

    The first commandment of ISP service.

    #1 Never admit that it's your problem :)

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Feb 20, 2006
  12. On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:52:02 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > Chris Taylor gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Email seems to be down all day Feb 20 - any reason ?
    >>

    > Your inbox has been locked for excessive mopery.

    With intent to snood. You forgot that part.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Pomona|anomoP, CA * http://www.donavan.org
    "The two most abundant things in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity."

    Gary G. Taylor, Feb 21, 2006
  13. Chris Taylor

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:p,
    Gary G. Taylor spewed forth:
    > On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:52:02 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >
    >> Chris Taylor gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> Email seems to be down all day Feb 20 - any reason ?
    >>>

    >> Your inbox has been locked for excessive mopery.

    > With intent to snood. You forgot that part.

    OMG! Snoodery? Is that still practiced? How insidious!

    Toolman Tim, Feb 21, 2006
  14. On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:42:09 +0000, Gary G. Taylor wrote:

    > On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:52:02 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >
    >> Chris Taylor gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> Email seems to be down all day Feb 20 - any reason ?
    >>>

    >> Your inbox has been locked for excessive mopery.

    > With intent to snood. You forgot that part.

    This is why Tim's no longer a D.A. :)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 21, 2006
  15. On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:08:56 -0800, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:42:09 +0000, Gary G. Taylor wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:52:02 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >>
    >>> Chris Taylor gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> Your inbox has been locked for excessive mopery.

    >> With intent to snood. You forgot that part.

    > This is why Tim's no longer a D.A. :)

    Fsck me. I meant The Old Sourdough, not Tim. Grrrrrr.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 21, 2006
  16. Chris Taylor

    me Guest

    > Email seems to be down all day Feb 20 - any reason ?

    Sunspots

    me, Feb 21, 2006